Calling Tom Hosie

J465

WTF. Hodge, yup - broken met....mata.......wee bone in his foot.

but Paton - Out for the rest of the season and maybe Cairney too!! When did that happen?

Thought it was only an ankle and groin that needed a rest.

Paton - tendonitis (sp?) and that info was in the Match Preview for today's game.

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is with Cairney's injury. It was certainly a groin injury that kept him out the side at first.

Hope that is of some help.

Worried that we have now seen the last of Paton in a Jags jersey :thumbdown:

Do you happen to know that Paton has signed a pre contract elsewhere? Certainly something I'm unaware of. Personally I can't see Paton playing regularly in the SPL and, tho' I feel he's been a good player for us and don't particularly want to lose him, he's shown next to nothing in the learning stakes.

Do you happen to know that Paton has signed a pre contract elsewhere? Certainly something I'm unaware of. Personally I can't see Paton playing regularly in the SPL and, tho' I feel he's been a good player for us and don't particularly want to lose him, he's shown next to nothing in the learning stakes.

No, not at all. Just concerned that he hasnt signed a new deal. Add that to the fact that he has had a good season and we are potless and I think its quite conceivable that he will be for the off.

No, not at all. Just concerned that he hasnt signed a new deal. Add that to the fact that he has had a good season and we are potless and I think its quite conceivable that he will be for the off.

We're probably in near agreement. My view tho' is if we've to cut our budget then someone has to leave. In fact that's a given and regardless who leaves we could be a weaker side. Just feel that losing Paton won't be as bad as losing other players.

Thanks Tom.

Hope we tie up at least 2 out of 3 of these guys before too long.

Priority for me is Hodge, followed by Cairney followed by Paton.

Re-signing Paddy Boyle is the priority. Paul Cairney is under contract for next season.