usernames

crazy davie

• Administrators

Sorry davie, we have fixed that setting now so if you would like your old name (with the underscore) just let us know and we will edit it for you.

Same to anyone else caught out with this.

Cheers

My username is a quote from the past, oft heard from a wee man with a wee bunnet going up and down the terraces trying to get rid of a basket of macaroon bars and "wriggley's chewing". Just a memory of an old bloke from an old bloke!

The good old days :thumbsup2:

Are all those new usernames which are now appearing on here actually the identities of new posters or are some/all changes introduced by dot net/jagsforum stalwarts?

Just curious. :thinking:

I have also chosen to forego my anonymity, but not entirely. It will certainly make things less confusing when the E&EoS jags are co-ordinating transport arrangements.

I'll keep a reminder of my former identity in my auto-signature for the first few weeks in case anyone actually gives a toss.

I have also chosen to forego my anonymity, but not entirely. It will certainly make things less confusing when the E&EoS jags are co-ordinating transport arrangements.

I'll keep a reminder of my former identity in my auto-signature for the first few weeks in case anyone actually gives a toss.

i do :shocked:

Are all those new usernames which are now appearing on here actually the identities of new posters or are some/all changes introduced by dot net/jagsforum stalwarts?

Just curious. :thinking:

I was Auckland Jag on dot net and jagsforum, but in the interests of geographical accuracy, as I don't actually live in Auckland, I've changed my username.

My username is a quote from the past, oft heard from a wee man with a wee bunnet going up and down the terraces trying to get rid of a basket of macaroon bars and "wriggley's chewing". Just a memory of an old bloke from an old bloke!

...........always followed by "and the wriggelay!!"