usernames

crazy davie

Don't worry fans, Jim Delahunt is BACK and simply DELIGHTED to be on this delectable new forum! Tragically, your uncle Jim is writing with a FRIGHTFUL hangover due to an unfortunate incident involving NUMEROUS litres of Pulse which that RASCAL Chic-O dared yours truly to buy and consequently TAN! The last thing Jim Delahunt remembers is going in for Neil Lennon (another Trendy West End ICON!) at 4am but we were REFUSED entry! It seemed he had a BURD round for a wee visit, and let's just say, I HIGHLY doubt it wiz his sister! After that OUTRAGE, with the image of big Neil's walloper hanging out his dressing gown still BURNED in our minds, we proceeded back to Chic-O's pishy flat where we dialled a booze and sat LONG into the night outlining a weight loss plan for Chunky Ian McCall. It ended up being HENRY McLeish style in length and Jim Delahunt is going to submit this to the Ian AND the SFA to ENSURE it is put into practice! SOON we'll see ABS OF STEEL McCall strutting his stuff down Firhill Road BASKED in the Maryhill sunshine. Phwoar!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Thought I would stick with the same old user name and Avatar, it is my "real" name anyway and as the Avatar is a tattoo on my chest, don't want anyone to think I might have any regrets about getting it there! :)

I think thats the same picture Blackpool Jags had on his T-shirt on Saturday.

I think thats the same picture Blackpool Jags had on his T-shirt on Saturday.

Indeed it is but it didnae hurt me as much putting it on as I'm sure it must've hurt OW getting it done. That said, it's decrepit (the T-shirt) and well past its use-by date and will hurt like hell when it finally falls off my back and I have to bury it.

Guest grahamgibsonlickedmyaero

there are a lot of posters missing from this forum.

i havent seen posts from dave j, ian mac, honkhonk, jagsfan1876, ned flanders.

its a shame that people haven't come across.

there are a lot of posters missing from this forum.

i havent seen posts from dave j, ian mac, honkhonk, jagsfan1876, ned flanders.

its a shame that people haven't come across.

Think most of them went to the HarryWraggs forum instead

Are all those new usernames which are now appearing on here actually the identities of new posters or are some/all changes introduced by dot net/jagsforum stalwarts?

Just curious. :thinking:

I've had a name change and a facelift so I can pretend to be a new, young poster instead of the old sod I was on dot.net. Don't think anyone's spotted yet ... ooops.