Lets Fill Firhill

BishyJag

With the club putting alot into the last game of the season, how many jags fans are actually going to turn up?

I'm currently trying to convince a few people to make a return to Firhill for this day but not having much joy! Anyone managed to get someone to go that doesnt normally turn up?

With the club putting alot into the last game of the season, how many jags fans are actually going to turn up?

I'm currently trying to convince a few people to make a return to Firhill for this day but not having much joy! Anyone managed to get someone to go that doesnt normally turn up?

Bringing one, not really tried to convince any others yet. Guess a lot depends on the weather tbh as most of my pals have exams coming up.

I'll be there with three others and maybe two more.

(My wife had said she might come, but she told me this morning she's changed her mind - hasn't got over some Hibs fan chucking a half brick over the wall into the ground when we were leaving at the end of a game once - mind you, it was 1979...)

I think that the club should reduce the price if they want to Fill Firhill! :thumbsup2:

I doubt it though :blush:

This would defeat the purpose! The purpose of this event is to try to make up for some of the money we have lost for low attendances towards the end of the season. I agree that its the only way we will get a full stand but there is no point suggesting something that defeats the purpose of what the club are trying to do.

Guest Jags_Girl

This would defeat the purpose! The purpose of this event is to try to make up for some of the money we have lost for low attendances towards the end of the season. I agree that its the only way we will get a full stand but there is no point suggesting something that defeats the purpose of what the club are trying to do.

I thought the purpose of this event was for us to celebrate being there for 100 years? I thought there was supposed to be some sort of celebrations or something happening at the game? :unsure:

That may not be the case. If you reduce the price by say half, then get in double the attendance the figures break even.

Or say reduce them by a couple of pounds, the attendance increases and you actually make more money.

Mind you I was never under the impression that this game was to make up for the lost money from poor attendances

That may not be the case. If you reduce the price by say half, then get in double the attendance the figures break even.

Or say reduce them by a couple of pounds, the attendance increases and you actually make more money.

Mind you I was never under the impression that this game was to make up for the lost money from poor attendances

Think that's the cynical(ish) view of the day. As far as I'm aware there will be some sort of 'celebrations' for the 100 years but no idea what.

I thought the purpose of this event was for us to celebrate being there for 100 years? I thought there was supposed to be some sort of celebrations or something happening at the game? :unsure:

I was under the impression the celebration was to increase the attendance.

Well i will be there for the ritual suffering as i have been for many a year, and will continue to be till i no longer grace this earth! And i will be dragging a few people along to this one aswell! selling it to them as a last day of season drinkfest! i am keeping them in the dark over recent performances....

The club should not be attempting to use us to recoup any of its lost debts. They have lost money due to low attendances for a reason! the football in the second half of the season has been shocking and i have even found myself reading the paper at times during the first half of games!! I am a season ticket holder and i would gladly see the price's slashed as so that we could all coax our friends along to celebrate 100 years in style.

P.S McCall please resign. you have shown your colours with the Dundee situation and its clear the players no longer wish to play for you, so please leave and let us get rebuilding for next year.

The club should not be attempting to use us to recoup any of its lost debts. They have lost money due to low attendances for a reason! the football in the second half of the season has been shocking and i have even found myself reading the paper at times during the first half of games!! I am a season ticket holder and i would gladly see the price's slashed as so that we could all coax our friends along to celebrate 100 years in style.

P.S McCall please resign. you have shown your colours with the Dundee situation and its clear the players no longer wish to play for you, so please leave and let us get rebuilding for next year.

BOD has a new username!