Firhill Cup Fun Day Pics

Tommy Taylor

After 22 years of standing out in the rain, wind and cold. Through great advances in photography, from black and white pics to digital images. From a full head of hair (alebit ginger) to the present lesss than hirsute state, Tommy finally manages to get a pic with a ball in it.

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/media/photo_galleries/miscellaneous_galleries/2010-2011/firhill_cup_and_fun_day/image_008

Congratulations - you aren't sacked after all.

Edited by Tom Hosie

After 22 years of standing out in the rain, wind and cold. Through great advances in photography, from black and white pics to digital images. From a full head of hair (alebit ginger) to the present lesss than hirsute state, Tommy finally manages to get a pic with a ball in it.

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/media/photo_galleries/miscellaneous_galleries/2010-2011/firhill_cup_and_fun_day/image_008

Congratulations - you aren't sacked after all.

Mr Hosie that was cruel............funny as hell but still cruel.

Great pics Tommy, even if you haven't got one of my wonderful goalkeeping display.....well ok one of that little so n so scoring against me !!!

A selection of yesterday pictures on the Official website HERE.

These are NOT the ones which will be available to buy but a taster of the day.

Enjoy.

Tommy

Did anyone hear how the guy who went to hospital is? The players name who "done" him is Graham Baikie by the way!!

Having studied those photos carefully,

I don't know if I'll sleep soundly tonight.

Looks like it was all great fun.

Question: What were the stories that were being told to the weans?

One of the stories was about Mr Waggle and Mrs Wiggle.?????Nope never heard of it either,but it kept my daughter happy.

Another one was of a witch that hated children.

Three great saves, and one dive that looked good ........ NONE of them there ..... :thumbdown::(:(

Mind you, at least the ones I SHOULD have gotten to aren`t there either!!!!! :D:thumbdown: .

Good pics Tommy.

Just to clear up a couple of things In response to this and a few emails, texts and PM - I wasn't asked to be the photographer on the day so the pics above are the club official pics and NOT the Fun day official pics.

I was just tasked with getting a taster of the day for the club website and next season's programme. As I mention at he top of the thread that these are not the ones you can buy.

I am sure the other pictures will appear as promised soon.

On a different but related subject.....

Another thing that came to light - when you go to the Club Website page and see all the pics on one page - if you click (or double click) on a pic, a bigger version will appear with a caption. I thought everyone knew that but apparently not.

Tommy