Stupid joke

crazy davie

Who is this Jethro Tull you all speak of? Miniscule particles in the sands of time, that is what. Dr Feelgood are a different matter.

Dr Feelgood have had the occasional semi-musical brief interlude over the years, probably as many as three or four, but Jethro Tull, as anyone who knows the first thing about music will tell you, have been the real deal for over 40 years with masterpiece after masterpiece to their name.

Edited by crazy davie

Dr Feelgood have had the occasional semi-musical brief interlude over the years, probably as many as three or four, but Jethro Tull, as anyone who knows the first thing about music will tell you, have been the real deal for over 40 years with masterpiece after masterpiece to their name.

Jethro Tull 43 Years, 42 albums (studio, live, compilation)

Dr Feelgood 39 years, 36 albums (studio, live, compilation)

Much of a muchness in output, down to personal taste really as to what is and what is not a msterpiece or the quantity of these, but since you're crazy while I am wise, over 800 years old and can travel the galaxy, I stand by my original statement and proclaim that you sir are Bungling in the Jungle :P

Jethro Tull 43 Years, 42 albums (studio, live, compilation)

Dr Feelgood 39 years, 36 albums (studio, live, compilation)

Much of a muchness in output, down to personal taste really as to what is and what is not a msterpiece or the quantity of these, but since you're crazy while I am wise, over 800 years old and can travel the galaxy, I stand by my original statement and proclaim that you sir are Bungling in the Jungle :P

Sir, you are of course absolutely correct, it is amatter of personal taste etc etc etc. The problem you have, is that your taste appears - unless of course you're at the wind up - to be located firmly in the nether regions of your nether regions, while my taste, by way of contrast, is not.

Edited by crazy davie

Sir, you are of course absolutely correct, it is amatter of personal taste etc etc etc. The problem you have, is that your taste appears - unless of course you're at the wind up - to be located firmly in the nether regions of your nether regions, while my taste, by way of contrast, is not.

On the Wind-up??!!

Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of Jedi Order am I. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? How did you know, how did you know Dr Feelgood are mightier than Jethro Tull, Master Yoda? Master Yoda knows these things. His job it is.

Much to learn, still you have. The dark side I sense in you.

On the Wind-up??!!

Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of Jedi Order am I. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? How did you know, how did you know Dr Feelgood are mightier than Jethro Tull, Master Yoda? Master Yoda knows these things. His job it is.

Much to learn, still you have. The dark side I sense in you.

:lol::lol:

I will find a way to get you with that web site davie....just you wait and see

Bet you a quid you don't...

Nasty. Sneaky. Funny. Very funny.

Thank you.

Please settle your bet by donating £1 to the " Glasgow Ranger's Supporters Society for the misuse of apostrophes' "