Choo Choo.

Wee Gus

So what is the most Jaggy choo choo going down? Tickets still pretty cheap, I've gone from not bothering to being in within about 30 minutes, might go first class.

think it's going to be the 8.45 from QS changing at edinburgh. coming back on the 19.45 from newcastle... £38 return... will be booking tomorrow.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think it's going to be the 8.45 from QS changing at edinburgh. coming back on the 19.45 from newcastle... £38 return... will be booking tomorrow.

First class on the direct train is only £46, not tempted by that? You are renowned for your style and sophistication after all.

I'll be booking tonight.

Good idea. I'd assume those who are heading back to Glasgow later in the day will head to the social club and those who are staying in Newcastle or somewhere else, for the weekend might head into to Newcastle.

Who knows though.

Do we get the buses to Blyth from Haymarket Bus Station?

Yip, buses from Haymarket, 10-15 minutes walk from Central railway station or 2 stops on metro if you're feeling lazy or don't want to get lost.

No planned works on the metro that should affect anyone staying in Whitley Bay (or anywhere north of the Tyne) this weekend either.

8.30 and 19.45 both changing in Edinburgh, websites were going nuts this morning, prices kept changing between checking fares and clicking buy and the direct one on the way down became 'no seats available' which might mean for those on the 09.00 it's choca. Still pretty cheap though, I bought returns for the both of us for £53 quid.

Did anyone investigate the cost of a taxi from Newcastle centre to Blyth on the last visit? I really can't be arsed with this bus ride.

8.30 and 19.45 both changing in Edinburgh, websites were going nuts this morning, prices kept changing between checking fares and clicking buy and the direct one on the way down became 'no seats available' which might mean for those on the 09.00 it's choca. Still pretty cheap though, I bought returns for the both of us for £53 quid.

Did anyone investigate the cost of a taxi from Newcastle centre to Blyth on the last visit? I really can't be arsed with this bus ride.