Easyfundraising & Easysearch

Fawlty Towers

Hello Guys

I just wanted to put a thread about this in the Nomads section as it is something that is ideally suited to the supporters of our club who cannot get to games and want to help in raising some additional funds for the club.

Basically the admin guys have registered wearethistle fundraising as a cause with easyfundraising & easysearch which means that if you register with easyfundraising and select wearethistle as your cause then you can generate income from your normal online shopping and internet searches in the case of easysearch. The money that is raised will be passed to the club.

It has always been my impression that the Nomads support schemes that help the club in an enthusiastic manner and I hope that this will be the case here as we need lots of people joining up.

Thanks for your support.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again

Just to update you, we now have 17 people registered with easyfundraising but to really make a significant impact we do need many more people to sign up so if you have not done so can I ask you to please consider doing so or encouraging friends/family members to do so as well?

Easysearch is often overlooked as a way of raising funds but it can make its own contribution if enough people use it as their search engine, details are attached in the link:

http://wearethistlefundraising.easysearch.org.uk/

The funds that are raised will be passed to our Club by the wearethistle admin guys and in such a tight division as the one ahead every avenue needs to be taken to generate additional funds for PTFC.

Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Just looking to keep this topic high profile as given the tight nature of the first division this season and the tough financial position amongst most of the clubs any additional income that can be generated for PTFC through these schemes could prove vital come the end of the season.

I know that the Nomads will play their part to the fullest extent possible.

Thanks for your support!