Pre-Season Friendlies

Smurph

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are delighted to have Bristol Rovers as our English opposition this pre-season. I think it is great to have fresh opposition and obviously, when you are talking Coca-Cola Championship, then the standard is very high.

:thinking:

Confuse Bristol Rovers with their greatest rivals. What a great way to endear us to our visitors. It's little things like that which make us an absoulte joke of a club.

Oh dear.

You can blame the club for a lot of things but what an Evening Times journalist writes in an article in his paper is not one of them.

Oh dear.

You can blame the club for a lot of things but what an Evening Times journalist writes in an article in his paper is not one of them.

The words appear to be a direct quote from McCall, so I would guess he is at fault for saying it, rather than the Evening Times journo for writing it.

The words appear to be a direct quote from McCall, so I would guess he is at fault for saying it, rather than the Evening Times journo for writing it.

The same article has a direct quote from McCall as "we get into competitive action with the Challenge Cup draw on Saturday, July 24."

I somehow doubt McCall has mistaken a game for a draw. Although if he has then I'm sure someone will use it as an excuse to claim the club is an embarrassment.

Confuse Bristol Rovers with their greatest rivals. What a great way to endear us to our visitors. It's little things like that which make us an absoulte joke of a club.

You say nothing excites you about Thistle anymore, you constantly pick anything you can to call the club a joke and you seem overly willing to insult and abuse people on here. If it was anyone but a Thistle fan saying the stuff you do I think many would be a lot less tolerable with you. You are a Thistle fan aren't you?

Edit: I have used the word 'you' 9 times in this post (10 now) :blush:

Edited by Steven H