Mccall

ThistleMad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly wouldn't be sorry to see a change of manager at Firhill. I, for once, would rest in peace. I would wish him the best of luck; he will need every bit of it!

I know that a lot of people are not looking forward to the new season: but don't you think that's taking it just a wee bit far?

I can exclusively reveal that the mystery ginger guy was Mick Hucknall. McCall is leaving Thistle to take up a position as drum roadie for Simply Red.

Aslong as he leaves the club. We're only going downwards downwards with IMc incharge.

:thinking: Coming to think of it at last meet the manager he kept going on about money being too tight. :unsure:

At least its not so tight that it cant be mentioned :bag:

Aslong as he leaves the club. We're only going downwards downwards with IMc incharge.

Oh Adam, you really are a wind-up merchant :lol: . You must be because, from what I know of you, you're more sensible than that! Downward spiral? Possibly! Because of McCall? Nope!

The likely replacements would be far worse than McCall, if we got rid of him we would end up with Jim Duffy etc. Think people like yourself have short memories, for God's sake you were defending Dick 'The Bigot' Campbell! lol

:thinking: Coming to think of it at last meet the manager he kept going on about money being too tight. :unsure:

Ok, but to be fair to McCall, he's always stated that he wants to do The Right Thing. So, I suppose if people want him to Go Now, they must understand that it wasn't his fault that we couldn't afford Stars.

Say, not for any particular reason, that McCall was to leave the glorious institution that is Partick Thistle, who would we get to replace him?

Not that i am suggesting he would want to leave. Personally i cant understand why anyone would want to leave such a great club.

Indulge me tho, try to imagine the unthinkable, who will replace Ian McCall?

Thanks folks

Bullets can't stop it! Rockets can't stop it! We may have to use NUCLEAR FORCE!

:frantic:

Ok, but to be fair to McCall, he's always stated that he wants to do The Right Thing. So, I suppose if people want him to Go Now, they must understand that it wasn't his fault that we couldn't afford Stars.

Yes, he's not getting any younger either. Wonder if he still has the energy and enthusiasm to continue at Firhill when he is Holding Back The Years ?

Yes, he's not getting any younger either. Wonder if he still has the energy and enthusiasm to continue at Firhill when he is Holding Back The Years ?

Think a lot of people think because McCall has been a Manager of different clubs for so many years that he is getting on, when in actual fact he is not even that old for a Manager.

He is younger than a lot of other Managers about - Gordon Chisholm, Calderwood, McGhee, Dick Campbell, Maitland,Davie Irons, Peter Houston etc etc.

He may even be a year or so younger than Alan Moore soon to be appointed Morton Manager.

Only about a year older than Craig Levein.

As we have seen with John Lambie, Jocky Scott Craig Brown etc age is no barrier anyway.

Think a lot of people think because McCall has been a Manager of different clubs for so many years that he is getting on, when in actual fact he is not even that old for a Manager.

He is younger than a lot of other Managers about - Gordon Chisholm, Calderwood, McGhee, Dick Campbell, Maitland,Davie Irons, Peter Houston etc etc.

He may even be a year or so younger than Alan Moore soon to be appointed Morton Manager.

As we have seen with John Lambie, Jocky Scott Craig Brown etc age is no barrier anyway.

:lol:

Oh TL how you make me laugh sometimes, I think you should contact Sandy and buy a ticket to get back into this thread :lol:

I can't decide if this guy is a wind up merchant or just a bit simple :thinking:

Edited by Tom Stronach

• Administrators

Note to all members -

Please remember that if you ever feel abused or threatened by another member to report this directly to either admin1 or admin2 and we will deal with it as a matter of priority and we will keep your details anonymous.

You can also click on a user's profile and click on the button "flag as spammer" and this will send a notice to us and the mods.

Cheers

Admin