And The Chances Of This Happening At Firhill Are ...

gianlucatoni

Why not?

If all the other stewards are as rude to paying customers as the female steward who works in the entrance to the Aitken Suite then I can't imagine them allowing anything which resembles fun.

I seen this early this week, looks like chaos. Players werent allowed to tackle the kids. That's poor!!

If only Vinnie Jones was involved. :thumbsup2:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1096/1017065664_2bb9840c33.jpg

If the Jags truly aspire to be a 'family' club then this would be an ideal part of a fun day at the start of the season ... it would also bring up tons of non-Jags relatives and friends of the family who would come along to see their kids/cousins/nieces etc play on the pitch.

Shock-Horror :shok::shok::shok: ... some of them might even come back as paying customers.

Can't believe I just saw that! :lol::lol:

Love the way the Athletico left winger still manages to find some space at one point (and then proceeds to deliver a cross, the likes of which Chris Erskine could only dream of).

Fantastic :thumbsup2:

Edited by The Devil's Point

The stewards would never allow it. :no:

I'll bet if you got Thistle's starting XI (whatever that is these days, Ian :P ) and 100 schoolkids from Maryhill you'd have a rare old rammy. After all, I am sure Maryhill schoolkids will be used to seeing Jags players as part of the club's community outreach.

I seen this early this week, looks like chaos. Players werent allowed to tackle the kids. That's poor!!

At the Firhill version of this, football AND rugby tackles allowed, they should be. :crazy:

If the Jags truly aspire to be a 'family' club then this would be an ideal part of a fun day at the start of the season ... it would also bring up tons of non-Jags relatives and friends of the family who would come along to see their kids/cousins/nieces etc play on the pitch.

Shock-Horror :shok:shok:shok: ... some of them might even come back as paying customers.

:thumbsup2:

Where's the Green Dot button thingy? :confused1:

I'll bet if you got Thistle's starting XI (whatever that is these days, Ian) and 100 schoolkids from Maryhill you'd have a rare old rammy. After all, I am sure Maryhill schoolkids will be used to seeing Jags players as part of the club's community outreach.

THISTLE BOARD ARE YOU READING????

(thinking face should be here, but tightfisted admin only allow 5 per post - not much use when you have to delete all emoticons in posts one is replying to, and still don't have enough for your own post - I may ask for a refund from these pesky admin kids if they don't start to cut us smiley happy people a bit of slack in using emoticons to justifiably express our numerous emotions and thoughts)

OF COURSE YOU BLEEPING ARE ;)

Hiya Allan, Hiya Tom, Hiya Pals !!!!

THISTLE 11 v MARYHILL KIDS 100

AUGUST 2010

:frantic:

MAKE IT SO

(damnblast wrong character and film, but know what i mean, you do)

This would a good laugh! got me thinking... i played a game of 35mins gaelic footy and 35 mins aussie rules a few years back as it was a gaelic footy team vs an aussie rules team..

Could you imagine the Jags vs the Warriors? 45mins footy, 45mins rugby llolol

Warriors would probably win the Football... :unsure:

My water polo team try to arrange an annual game vs the uni swim team which we win by miles. We are also the current holders of the 'Splash Night Trophy', a swimming gala organised by the swim team against us and trent uni's swim team.

Thistle should try it against the Warriors, 1/2 football 1/2 rugby, but touch rugby since footballers are wimps.