Belfast/ni Jags Supporters

spider jag

More than likely be moving to Belfast in August, any Jags fans groups on the go?

I"m a group of one, although once returning from a game in Stranraer (we won 3 or 4) I met a fellow jag who was working in Belfast. After a few pints in The American Bar (he"ll recognise himself) we parted without arranging to meet again. Welcome to Belfast. In footballing terms, expect to be lonely.

I"m a group of one, although once returning from a game in Stranraer (we won 3 or 4) I met a fellow jag who was working in Belfast. After a few pints in The American Bar (he"ll recognise himself) we parted without arranging to meet again. Welcome to Belfast. In footballing terms, expect to be lonely.

Oh dear, that bad? lol

In the 6-County area, I support Cliftonville and Derry City in association football. I am very interested in GAA, but I do not support any particular county. The system of the GAA tournaments is too complicated and difficult to understand. Is there any good website which explains the structure of the GAA tournaments?

• 4 months later...

Pretty good, i'm in Orangefield in the East so have adopted Glentoran as my local team. Had a ticket for the Glentoran v Linfield the other week that was waterlogged so looking forward to the replay in a week sor so

I"m a hatchetman so I hope to be beating it up yous this week.I was over for the Falkirk match the other week. With a bit of luck we"ll have as good a game this Saturday.

• 1 year later...