Cup Draws

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that. Drove past the ground yesterday and thought it would be good to play them. Looks a bit like Gretnas ground but nicer. Nice drive if you come off mway at Lockerbie and head down that way. It's about 20 mins drive from Lockerbie. Plenty of pubs and quite a pleasant little town. Great tractor showroom if you're into your Massey Fergusons!

I take it you can't get a train to Annan? trainline.co.uk is saying you need to get a train to Killie/Carlisle then bus it from there..

Looks like its a train to Carlisle and then one back to Annan Site i looked at said leave Glasgow at 11.40 and arrive in Annan at 13.48

Edited by Jaggyman

I know nothing about trains, but googled it & there's a train station in Annan, whether it's easy to get to though, I have no idea.

Sadly Santana is right no trains to Annan that day due to maintenance work on the line. Its a train to either Carlisle or Kilmarnock and bus the rest of the way.

Sadly Santana is right no trains to Annan that day due to maintenance work on the line. Its a train to either Carlisle or Kilmarnock and bus the rest of the way.

Any of our Embra contingent reading this could maybe think of train Haymarket to Lockerbie (£16 return) and either bus(?) or shared taxi to and fro Annan (only 11 miles away).