Match banter

Col

Probably Woodstock Jag.

I'm going to be honest here: I don't know if it actually was me, but I'd be the first to admit I'm probably one of the prime candidates.

Although I have to say, most of my insults at Samson were actually of the "Green Giant" variety, given his chosen attire, height and foul-temper. E.g. "Enjoy your sweetcorn?"

Edited by Woodstock Jag

Partick Thistle vs "Them"

Nothing can beat the insistant chant of, "McGregor's got the herpes, McGregor's got the herpes"...timeless classic :thumbsup2:

I sincerely hope we're not going to indulge in the sort of Rangers-bashing which so spoiled the previous (though still-going at time of writing)) forum...

No wait - I sincerely hope we are going to indulge in the sort of Rangers-bashing which so enhanced the previous (though still-going at time of writing)) forum...

Edited by crazy davie

@Dens probably 06-07, might've been 05-06, shouted from up the back in a clearly exasperated tone:

"Brutalise him!"

Followed shortly by the apoplectic outburst:

"Men!"

At the lastest stoppage for a soft foul.

I now use both of these regularly at every opporchancity, appropriate or otherwise.