Player Sponsorship

Fawlty Towers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon folks - when we did this first time round, we sponsored two jerseys, last year - I'm pretty sure we made the target for one jersey with money to spare donated to the Jags. Realise things are tight these days, but didn't think we'd struggle like this. Is this because some nomads have donated to the wearethistle fund, and (much as I want to see a nomad sponsored shirt) should we be thinking about either sponsoring other bits of kit or just combining with the wearethistle fund? Pretty disappointed about this.

C'mon folks - when we did this first time round, we sponsored two jerseys, last year - I'm pretty sure we made the target for one jersey with money to spare donated to the Jags. Realise things are tight these days, but didn't think we'd struggle like this. Is this because some nomads have donated to the wearethistle fund, and (much as I want to see a nomad sponsored shirt) should we be thinking about either sponsoring other bits of kit or just combining with the wearethistle fund? Pretty disappointed about this.

Same here. There's no shortage of Nomads, so I'd have thought that we could scrape up enough to at least sponsor a jersey.

At this stage only 13 people have donated including myself. This brings us up to £190 so thanks to the other 12 who have put their hand in their pocket. There were over 100 people on The Nomads list I was able to use so it is a disappointing uptake. So far. As I have faith in my fellow Nomads to get the funds in. Come on ladies and gents.

Almost at the £300 mark. The magic number is £330. If that doesn't get people moving I don't know what will. If you have tried to send some money and were unable it is because my account was restricted as paypal and myself spotted some random fraud attempts but all good now. Nothing to do with this, just one of those internet things. Anyway - it's not far to go now. Come on North America, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Japan, Africa, England wherever you may be.

Remember PM me for paypal details.

£350!!!! Now if more people want to add that is fine and we can see what to do with the left over (maybe some boots!?!?) but a big thanks to those who have donated. Well chuffed we can sponsor s strip. I'll check in with the club and see what's left and then we will have a vote from those who have contibuted. Remember PM me for more details on giving.

Here are the players available for sponsorship

Those who have paid please PM your vote. Thanks to all who paid money. There is still a chance to contribute for others and sponsore some boots if needed so don't feel left out of the party.

Donnelly - Away & Boots.

Paton - Away & Boots.

Cairney - Home & Away & Boots.

Stewart - Away & Boots.

Rowson - Away.

Bannigan - Away & Boots.

Burns - Home & Away.

Campbell - Away & Boots.

Kinniburgh - Away & Boots.

McBeth - Home & Away & Boots.

Lindsay - Home & Away & Boots.

Stevenson - Home & Away & Boots.

Scully - Home & Away & Boots & Gloves.

Fox - Gloves,

Balatoni - Away.

FYI Cairney is winning the votes cast

LLD - Cairney

Jaggernaut - Cairney

Kestrel - Cairney

almacd - Cairney

German Jag - Cairney

Fawlty Towers - Cairney

WJ - Rowson

hvc1876 - Rowson

Vladimir Putin - Rowson

its that all the votes that have been cast? i voted for Rowson, dont see mine

Edited by east lothian jag

FYI Cairney is winning the votes cast

LLD - Cairney

Jaggernaut - Cairney

Kestrel - Cairney

almacd - Cairney

German Jag - Cairney

Fawlty Towers - Cairney

WJ - Rowson

hvc1876 - Rowson

Vladimir Putin - Rowson

its that all the votes that have been cast? i voted for Rowson, dont see mine

Apologies

LLD - Cairney

Jaggernaut - Cairney

Kestrel - Cairney

almacd - Cairney

German Jag - Cairney

Fawlty Towers - Cairney

WJ - Rowson

hvc1876 - Rowson

Vladimir Putin - Rowson

East Lothian Jag - Rowson

• 4 weeks later...

Haven,t been following the NOMADS so much lately. As I have been travelling the world for quite a few years I felt it was time that I at least bought the equivalent of a season ticket even though I get to to two or home games a year.

So I enquired about player sponsorship and there weren,t too many strips available and then Jackie signs this young guy from Geordie land. So this year two strips have been sponsored by the NOMADS. Christy Elliot is now sponsored by Topcat(Qatar). Anyone opened a recent program as I don,t know yet if his strip is shown as sponsored there yet.

I,ve decided to do this every year. So if you are a NOMAD and can afford it why not join me next year.