Tuffey Latest

digressing slightly, my wee girl is 8 and has always liked goalies. So when Kenny Arthur left she wrote him a wee letter saying she would miss him and good luck etc. Kenny wrote reply and sent a signed pair of gloves which she has to this day on her shelf. It took a while but eventually Tuffey was her top man so again the same when news of his departure transpired she wrote off this time inc a pic of them when she met him at training day and she asked for it to be signed. Well one month has passed and she checks the post every day and nothing. So good luck at Burton, thats karma and good luck the new goalie with my stalker daughter..lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took a while but eventually Tuffey was her top man so again the same when news of his departure transpired she wrote off this time inc a pic of them when she met him at training day and she asked for it to be signed. Well one month has passed and she checks the post every day and nothing.

Poor show.

digressing slightly, my wee girl is 8 and has always liked goalies. So when Kenny Arthur left she wrote him a wee letter saying she would miss him and good luck etc. Kenny wrote reply and sent a signed pair of gloves which she has to this day on her shelf. It took a while but eventually Tuffey was her top man so again the same when news of his departure transpired she wrote off this time inc a pic of them when she met him at training day and she asked for it to be signed. Well one month has passed and she checks the post every day and nothing. So good luck at Burton, thats karma and good luck the new goalie with my stalker daughter..lol

Can you be sure he got the letter?

Between the Royal Mail and Thistle's office staff then theres a good chance he knows nothing about it!

If he does though that is, i agree, poor show.