Tuffey Latest

Thats about his level. When he signed he was utter gash, then for about the whole of 2008 heplayed out his skin, in 2009 I thought he was stinking and 2010 was a mixed bag, in which he found a middle ground.

Edited by MWM

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends on whether you are Burton Albion or Johny Tuffey.

I suspect that the standard of football may be no better, but the wages are. Even in their league the sponsorship deals are much higher. For Tuffey, it would also be the chance to get noticed down south.

Ah, he would in football parlance be putting himself in Burton's shop window.

ET reporting JT in talks with Burton Albion.

I'm not really up on English leagues but that can hardly be considered a dream move. Can it? :unsure:

They could probably still pay a shitload more than us, and if he's guarenteed a game that'd be enough to help him become NI number 1. Still hope a bigger club than that come in for him, he's better than Burton Albion.

If he goes to Burton Albion than means we'll get Next to Nothing for him.

Yes, then all the Slaters will be queuing up to slag the board off. :P It's high time someone bespoke up for them. Where is Jonny off to? Does anyone have the inside leg track on this?

Put a sock in it the lot of you. It could be worse for him, at least it's Caley Thistle he is inviting to make a move and not Buckle Thistle.

oi what's wrong with him going to the champions of the highland league.......................

and my place of birth :blush: