Jagscast - New Episode Available

jags365

What is this jagscast and can i get it without using the garbage that is itunes ?

Basically it's a podcast about all things Thistle! The two that are up were done by Veejag, Chapwithwings and myself, around Nov/Dec if I remember correctly. There was another link but it doesn't seem to be working anymore so I'm afraid iTunes is the only way to get it just now.

And your suggestions to improve it are?

not doing one?

Who goes to a pub and just sits and listens to people talk shite, No one, so who wants to download you three talking it and listen to it as they commute to work, or go to the gym.

My serious suggestion would be head to the star before or after a game and grab 3 of the old boys and recored what they have to say, it'll be funnier, educational and sadly some gems of our clubs history that will be lost one day.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Saw them recording it through closed doors. Wasn't invited to share some thoughts, so guess I'm not enough of a fan to contribute. Hope the burgers choked you all. :angry3::confused1::red_card::frantic::P

The first recording was pretty naff so we redid it during the second half of the Barca v Inter game. When we played it back first time we were confused for a second at the spontaneous burst of laughter, before realising it was in response to your messages on the window...