Jagscast - New Episode Available

jags365

That was the plan yesterday was it not? but left it because, even though the Star wasn't that busy it was still a bit too loud. The plan is to do it later in the week, when it is quieter?, which would be best.

Yeah, I think that's probably the way to go about it. Depending on voice to voice, and even marginal proximity to recording equipment, a bit too much background noise can go from enhancing to wrecking a conversation.

The old podcasts are no longer available, unfortunately, but the new one has been so popular that we've used up all our host's bandwidth for the month. There's a temporary solution for those wanting to hear it though, who can download it from:

http://www.filefront.com/16296655/Podcast-April-2010.mp3/

I've got the original files from the first two podcasts last year, if anyone still wants them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we'll try to include it in the next Jagscast. Not sure when that will be right enough. Might not be till the Dundee game.

Keeping you in suspense? :P

The guy has been a season ticket holder continuously for over 50 years and has followed Scotland home and away. There will be some fantastic stories. I'd love to hear stuff about matches played in the 50s/60s/70s, in the old Firhill.

Edited by northernsoul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You'd need to ask Craig! We've not really had a chance to get together over the past couple of weeks but hopefully we'll be able to get something out this weekend.

Ok, thanks for the reply. As long as its still a priority then its all good.

It will be a fantastic listen for everyone. Especially the older fans, some great stories from the 50s and 60s.

Edited by northernsoul

Ok, thanks for the reply. As long as its still a priority then its all good.

It will be a fantastic listen for everyone. Especially the older fans, some great stories from the 50s and 60s.

It'll deffintaly be up sooner rather than later, just as I said that we've not been able to meet for a while. I'd also look out for some more exciting news in regards to the Jagscast as whole.....