Looking For First Division Champions Video

jimthejag

Hi guys,

does anyone have a copy of the First Division Championship video (the one with Greg Hemphill narrating) for sale? Or do we have a kind Jag who can maybe do me a copy on DVD (I would be happy to pay for your time and postage, of course)on board? My player chewed mine before I had the chance to burn it to disc. If anyone can help, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks, and all the best

James

Edited by jimthejag

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not trying to be horrible here, but c'mon guys - 50 views of my initial post and no replies/ PMs??? The title of the thread is self explanatory - I am looking for said video. If none of the 50 viewers have the tape, then why look? And if any one of the 50 viewers looked because they *have* the tape, then please, please help....I would love to get this footage!!! I can either buy the video from you, or can pay for you to have a copy made on DVD!!! C'mon fellow Jags fans, it'd make another Jag very, very happy :)

All the best

James

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've goy one, but I'm in process of moving house, will have it for end next week. I'll happily give it to someone who can in turn copy it as many times as they like and give me one of the discs. -- I've not viewed it in ages. !!

e-mail me and we can get something sorted between us - I can easily copy the VHS to DVD for you, and also have one waiting for jaggernaut when he gets back for his kind offer earlier :)