Let The Cutbacks Begin

Vom Itorium

I think its a good thing to removing the "cost" of a CE from the wage bill as it may mean the difference for an extra player to come in to the squad.

However with the loss of EP and Antonia before the end of last season where the **** does that leave the office staff now ? Surely we need more than 1 or 2 people plus some directors doing a wee bit to run the place ?

I think its a good thing to removing the "cost" of a CE from the wage bill as it may mean the difference for an extra player to come in to the squad.

However with the loss of EP and Antonia before the end of last season where the **** does that leave the office staff now ? Surely we need more than 1 or 2 people plus some directors doing a wee bit to run the place ?

Just as a specific who's responsible for the SFA admin? I'm thinking about the Dunfermline cup situation where the problems/errors arose mainly through delegation. I'm sure that was Antonia's remit and she was still in place for our all too brief cup involvement last season.

Someone broke related news on theharrywraggs about this over a month ago , was wondering when something official would appear.

Can only imagine it's a good thing, thought he would be good at the start but it's difficult to see what difference he really made, and after hearing a few things about a certain arrogance of his, he now seems a bit of a bell end.