Thistle Entrance Music - Whatever Happened To The Banana Splits?

jimthejag

It's been a while since we heard the banana splits at Firhill...whatever happened to the use of that as entrance music? I associate it with good times at the Jags, like our back to back promotions and decent cup runs in the early 2000's....do you think it's re-introduction could perhaps bring us some luck? :)

If not, then what suggestions would you have for Jags entrance music? I would slant towards the A-team theme lol, it would fire the side up :)

It's been a while since we heard the banana splits at Firhill...whatever happened to the use of that as entrance music? I associate it with good times at the Jags, like our back to back promotions and decent cup runs in the early 2000's....do you think it's re-introduction could perhaps bring us some luck? :)

If not, then what suggestions would you have for Jags entrance music? I would slant towards the A-team theme lol, it would fire the side up :)

Thanks goodness. It was cringeworthy. I think it was the same person that used to do the g-g-g-g-oal commentary when we were in the 2nd that played it.

Thanks goodness. It was cringeworthy. I think it was the same person that used to do the g-g-g-g-oal commentary when we were in the 2nd that played it.

naw, it was the *ahem* stout guy who used to do the PA that played it. Aye, it was cringeworthy, but I link it to good times....what would be the harm bringing it back?? Superstitious, yes, but maybe worth a shot lol

Let's go back to the team leaving the pitch to Kaiser Bill's Batman. You'd all be whistling it for the next hour !

I agree; things will improve dramatically, on and off the park, when we start to run out to this again. It's the law.

>>>>that awful Focus song.

Whoa there!!!! Focus 'Sylvia' is the tune that I always associate match days with. I would be seriously upset if it was ever stopped. 10/10 for the Real Mackenzies 'Thistle Boy'. Brilliant band from Canada, played Glasgow a couple of years ago.