New Home Top

Chicofan

aslong as its no the same colours as it then thats fine!

I don't go much on the modern-day obsession with changing team strips every year, but then.... As long as the shirt is more or less 'traditional', I'm happy. That said, the Ivory Coast template looks fine. I'd like to go really traditional and hope for white shorts, but I guess that would be too much to hope for.

I'd like to go really traditional and hope for white shorts

Has to be, every time, i'm a bit auld for cuttin' aboot in fitba strips but in the recent hot weather when i've been wearing shorts i've found the centenary shorts are just the game, nice with the centenary top, nice with the home top, particularly smart with the pink camouflage

I asked in Greaves the other day and the guy I was talking to said it's to be the same template as the Ivory Coast away kit.

Link

The Ivory Coast's strip does not have the hoops going all the way around the back, its just a green panel on the back of the shirt so not sure I would want it.

The Ivory Coast's strip does not have the hoops going all the way around the back, its just a green panel on the back of the shirt so not sure I would want it.

For a 2nd shirt sponser, which was discussed last season? :thinking:

Edited by jags365

Really hope they don't use that as a template with that stupid centurian shoulder.

However, remove the shoulder and pick, ghana away, cameroon away, ivory coast home from this:

link here

i'd love it if they turned out in this

but of all the puma tops i've seen, i'd say this with red n yellow hoops and a black panel collar, or this, but with a smaller sponsor space would be the best template

Edited by potty trained

Just as long as we go back to the CLASSIC Red and Yellow hooped socks! They were amazing, I hope they are back in this years home top :thumbsup2:

It's a tricky one with socks.

From a player point of view, socks must be striking and easily visible. If you are head down, looking for a pass, you need to see a bright colour. So you know where to make a pass. With that in mind, you should never have black socks.

From a fans point of view? Well that's just personal choice.

When will an adult fan ever wear a pair of club socks?