New Home Top

Chicofan

Really hope they don't use that as a template with that stupid centurian shoulder.

However, remove the shoulder and pick, ghana away, cameroon away, ivory coast home from this:

link here

i'd love it if they turned out in this

but of all the puma tops i've seen, i'd say this with red n yellow hoops and a black panel collar, or this, but with a smaller sponsor space would be the best template

Yea centurion shoulder thing is ugly, but I also think that single colour v-neck type thingy they've got going in those other Puma shirts (yea like those ones, tottenham, lazio etc) ruins those shirts. The current one is fine! Make the hoops go right the way around and it'd be perfect!

Is ours not going to be a bit like this

Ghana

Like it.

I like it too, althogh the red shoulder thing and the red sleeve opposite make the strip look like its base colour is red, I think it would be better if the base colour looked yelow, as in yellow shoulder and yellow sleeve, and the stripes would have to be of equal width

I really liked the away top we won the 2nd div with,probably my fave strip in the last 20 years, the black with red and yellow and sash, I think the tunisia away shirt on the link below would be really smart, mainly in red with a half yellow, half black sash on the shirt, or a stripe of each. im sounding like a Ger here talking about the sash!

scroll down to tunisia away top