POTY Night

Steven H

Jags Trust POTY?

We used our In Touch with Members Facility to set up a vote. You should have got an e-mail to that effect from the Trust with a link to choose your preference. As far as I know, voting's now closed, and it was a 2 horse race.

:happy2: JT one, is there any other?

Ah, Ive PM'd you.

Jags Trust POTY?

We used our In Touch with Members Facility to set up a vote. You should have got an e-mail to that effect from the Trust with a link to choose your preference. As far as I know, voting's now closed, and it was a 2 horse race.

Really? I didn't get any emails. :(

Really? I didn't get any emails. :(

Obviously there's been a problem with distribution. My records say that the survey was sent out in a batch on the 12th April. According to the information I've got, 79 people responded of 184 email addresses it was sent to. I don't know if it was sent to everyone on the Jags Trust mailing list or to all members with recorded e-mail addresses (you'd have to ask Allan about that) but as I said to Jagnificent in my PM, it might be that your spambox is routing all Trust member mailings away, and it might be worth double-checking.

Obviously there's been a problem with distribution. My records say that the survey was sent out in a batch on the 12th April. According to the information I've got, 79 people responded of 184 email addresses it was sent to. I don't know if it was sent to everyone on the Jags Trust mailing list or to all members with recorded e-mail addresses (you'd have to ask Allan about that) but as I said to Jagnificent in my PM, it might be that your spambox is routing all Trust member mailings away, and it might be worth double-checking.

When was it sent? My junk box only goes back to the 15th.

It went to members for whom we have e-mail addresses.

Are you still able to get tickets for this at the game on 1st May?

Yep. You can get a ticket from the Jags Trust Booth in the Jackie Husband Stand on Saturday. £5 each. Bargain. If you don't know where we are, it's Section 6 of the JHS, just opposite the pie stall nearest to the entrance nearest the away end.

Guest bonzo1876

Yep. You can get a ticket from the Jags Trust Booth in the Jackie Husband Stand on Saturday. £5 each. Bargain. If you don't know where we are, it's Section 6 of the JHS, just opposite the pie stall nearest to the entrance nearest the away end.

Cheers, I will pick up my tickets up on Saturday :thumbsup2:

Guest Argus

I remember the days when tickets were like gold dust for the likes of the Central Hotel and the Royal Concert Hall. Now we are struggling to sell £5 tickets at Firhill.

Given the dross we have this season maybe they should give us £5 to go?

Or an added attraction might be pelting the manager with rotten fruit, after all he feeds us bullshit all the time.

Given the dross we have this season maybe they should give us £5 to go?

Or an added attraction might be pelting the manager with rotten fruit, after all he feeds us bullshit all the time.

Theres a first a Manager in football talking a load of garbage, well stone the crows. So hard to imagine aint it <_<

As for the dross this season disappoiting yes but hardly in the same manner as the teams that got us relegated 2 years running, plus the playing budget has been tiny by comparison. We finished 6th this season, not

that surprising considering we have our playing budget is only about 6th or 7th in the league

Guest Argus

Theres a first a Manager in football talking a load of garbage, well stone the crows. So hard to imagine aint it <_<

As for the dross this season disappoiting yes but hardly in the same manner as the teams that got us relegated 2 years running, plus the playing budget has been tiny by comparison. We finished 6th this season, not

that surprising considering we have our playing budget is only about 6th or 7th in the league

And you trot out all the same old excuses.

So every other manager does it and that makes it right does it?

Do you know the exact amount he has had in the player budget then. Fine publish a chart showing us the exact amounts in comparison to other teams.

Or is it all just the usual conjecture you like to try to portray as fact?

DISGRACE