Vuvuzelas Doing My Head In

KAWB

jobs for the boys has been taken to a new level at this tournament. commentators and pundits spewing more crap than a BP oilwell is nothing new but the complete lack of interest in finding out even a few facts about other teams insults the viewers. ridiculing maradona as some sort of village idiot who was good at kicking a ball is bad enough. shearer asking a black south african guy how he felt about segregation during apartheid was cringeworthy times 1000. good article in the hootsman about punditry.

jobs for the boys has been taken to a new level at this tournament. commentators and pundits spewing more crap than a BP oilwell is nothing new but the complete lack of interest in finding out even a few facts about other teams insults the viewers. ridiculing maradona as some sort of village idiot who was good at kicking a ball is bad enough. shearer asking a black south african guy how he felt about segregation during apartheid was cringeworthy times 1000. good article in the hootsman about punditry.

Excellent article! It's all true unfortunately. Personally I feel that Adebayor has been the worst of the lot. Can't understand him at all and to be perfectly honest, it's just as well as he talks a lot of rubbish anyway. Why is a player who was stupid enough to run the length of a pitch to taunt fans (and also has no tactical/coaching previous) allowed to share his "expert" view of a game. Edgar Davids has looked silly too, constantly sits slouched in his chair with his arms folded as if he was on the couch at home watching Countryfile! As for Chiles and Linekar...grrrrrrr!!! :thumbdown:

Excellent article! It's all true unfortunately. Personally I feel that Adebayor has been the worst of the lot. Can't understand him at all and to be perfectly honest, it's just as well as he talks a lot of rubbish anyway. Why is a player who was stupid enough to run the length of a pitch to taunt fans (and also has no tactical/coaching previous) allowed to share his "expert" view of a game. Edgar Davids has looked silly too, constantly sits slouched in his chair with his arms folded as if he was on the couch at home watching Countryfile! As for Chiles and Linekar...grrrrrrr!!! :thumbdown:

Adebayor has been awful, I say what the BBC should do is get the guy who does the sign language at like 2am on channel 5 to stand behind him. I think I would find that far more useful, instead of Gary and Alan nodding politely with a sort of half agreeing half confused look on their faces.

The commentators are ten times worse, Kevin Keegan sounds as if he should be working on a farm in Barnet, his analysis of the game is awful, although his research into finding international players with english blood-ties is pretty impressive :huh: