Partick Thistle 2-1 Livingston

LIVItv

Great play by Cairney for the 1st goal and a superb strike by Balatoni. Just what the good doc was thinking for our second, only he can say.

Still feel fox should have taken command for their goal.

The lino even had the cheek to complain to Hutton. I'd forgotten it led to Dargo trying that chip. so unlucky with it and keeper was gubbed if it had gone below the bar.

• Members

Still feel fox should have taken command for their goal.

Have another look at the trajectory of the ball. It dips massively, just like it did for Deuchars OG. More noticeable for the first when you see evryone start to run towards the far side then suddenly start to run back towards the JHS. The wind definitely played the biggest part n both those goals.

Excellent highlights.

My only complaint is that the foul we should have got on the edge of Livi's box just before Livi's penalty claim was missed out. I'd have been absolutely raging if the pen had been given.

I must say from where i was sitting it was a stonewaller and your right we should have had a free kick and a booking for the livi player just before. Think the ref realised his mistake and thats why he denied them the pen

The assistant ref at the 3.50 mark must have had rocks in his head. He should have either taken at least one step back to allow play to continue, or run backwards towards the goal line away from the players, NOT get in the way of a player on the run just so he could see the line. If he could not see the line from either position then he should not be getting these appointments. It's basic linesmanship. I'm not saying this from a Jags supporters perspective, but from a refereeing perspective. I would be more than interested to see his inspection report on that incident!!!