New Style

crazy davie

I don't want to be a moaner, but I preferred the colours of the old style.

I think the whole effect of the new one is too bright i.e. the red is a bit too pink, the yellow is a bit kind of lemony and there seems to be more white background than before.

I find it a bit glaring.

Also on my phone, the text seems harder to read.

Is it a thinner (sort of less bold, if you get my drift) font?

I've just switched to the other (mobile?) theme to see how it goes.

So far, I find the colours easier on my eyes but I'm not sure I'm going to like the layout.

Time will tell.

(You can get used to anything - except hanging)Edited for spelling and to try the edit function....Edited again, because the 1st edit tacked itself on to the last line, ignoring a CR to go to a new line

Edited by Rid Skwerr

• Administrators

Thanks for the feedback, the forum is everyone's so we would rather you liked the look of it and how it works. Please give us as many suggestions as you want.

Hopefully the new style will grow on you but we are also working on a few more themes with different colour variations. Also need to restyle the mobile theme, currently it's just the default ipboard mobile theme, so will have a look at the font.

We will also be fixing a few issues tonight, like the calendar and page links, few styling things and updating the forum with new features.

Cheers

What's the url of the mobile site? For some reason on my phone browser it just keeps redirecting me to the main web version. I like the new style: I particularly like the homepage design which is really smart looking. The pale yellow is a wee bit glarey but to be honest I hadn't noticed until others said. I really like the design and style.