Concession Season Ticket Info

jags365

Good times. Not 21 til next year.

Bad times. I applied a couple of days ago for a concession season ticket now that I am nearly 63, retired, and on a moderate pension. Alas my application seems to have caused a response from the club on the official site. I expect my application will be returned( hopefully along with my paypal payment). Since my income is now much lower now I am not inclined to pay the full rate for a season ticket. I suppose I will just have attend fewer games and choose my home matches.

Bad times. I applied a couple of days ago for a concession season ticket now that I am nearly 63, retired, and on a moderate pension. Alas my application seems to have caused a response from the club on the official site. I expect my application will be returned( hopefully along with my paypal payment). Since my income is now much lower now I am not inclined to pay the full rate for a season ticket. I suppose I will just have attend fewer games and choose my home matches.

yeah under 16s are free for eveyone but you need to be 65 if you're a guy or 60 for women to get a concession season ticket, my dad has already retired and he is 56, surely retired means retired whatever age you are?

Someone appears to have deleted the tongue-in-cheek post I made last night, but I'll repeat it with a serious point. The VAST majority of workers cannot retire before 65 and, again, the VAST majority of workers are fit enough to work at least to that age, if not beyond. If you choose to retire early it shouldn't entitle you to get concessions for things.

I'll retire now at age 28. Can I get my pension and free stuff please?

• Administrators

Someone appears to have deleted the tongue-in-cheek post I made last night, but I'll repeat it with a serious point. The VAST majority of workers cannot retire before 65 and, again, the VAST majority of workers are fit enough to work at least to that age, if not beyond. If you choose to retire early it shouldn't entitle you to get concessions for things.

I'll retire now at age 28. Can I get my pension and free stuff please?

We have not deleted any comment that you made last night, and neither have any of the moderators. Must be down to your internet connection cutting out when sending the post or something like that.

Take it further, why should an under 16 wi a paper round or other such paid work get in free while everyone else has to pay? :rolleyes:

There must be people at the Club who are thinking they just cannot win, can't do right for doing wrong...and I wouldn't blame them! You can please all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time but you will never ever ever please all of the people all of the time (especially when 'all of the people' are Thistle fans)...therefore there will always be moany greetin-faced fans using a forum to slate the Club they love.