Dundee Game?

redhulk44

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the game the team needs all the support it can get at the moment. If Kinniburgh doesnt get into the team we are going to have a young and inexperienced back 4 and Dundee will be strong favourites as they are the form team in the league. So with all things considered that means the Jags will probably sneak it 2-1

Kieran Burns up front, seeing as Elliot, Stewart and Fraser were used in te reserves but he wasn't? Anyone?

Id say it'll be Elliot up front and that's why he played in the reserves. Needed 90 minutes under his belt, and bagged a couple of goals as a wee added bonus.

Edited by Steven H

After his powderpuff performances of late, I cannot fathom why anyone would want Erskine in the starting XI

Because he is the only person in the team with any sort of skill that entertains?

Because he is one of the few who, when something doesn't come off, he doesn't hide?

You have to admit, he is the only player in our squad who has the ability to beat a man or 2 with the ball at his feet, he is the only player in the team who can, and chooses to, cross with either foot. yes, he can be horrible sometime, he can fall over his own feet, trap a ball half way down Garscube Road.... But, when something does come off, it can be the only highlight in a game.

But hey, maybe he should be droped and we should have 10 players who's only talent is passing a square ball 10 yards across the middle of the oppositions half. That'll get Beattie the 300 new fans every week, he wishes for.

or maybe he should be in the starting XI

Because the idiots need someone on the park to abuse for 90 minutes no matter which player was at fault?

I'd rather have 11 Erskine's in the team, than 11 GrantB type moaners in the crowd

I rarely get on players backs at games. Careful where you make assumptions.

Erskine frustrates the life out of me though. He has the talent but makes the wrong decision 9 times out of 10.

Its a choice between indoor bowls and a few wee glasses of Malt

or go to the Thistle-Dundee game, what should i do and what do you think the score will be?

Similar dilemma....a round of golf taking in the breathtaking scenery of ben lomond the campsies with a couple of refreshments after..or sit and be saddened in a souless wreck of a stadium for 105 minutes :sad1:

He more and more is looking like he's just an "impact player", or to put it bluntly, a substitute.

His confidence seems too fragile at times, and he's just not consistent enough. I still say persevere with him, he had a run earlier in the season of 5 or 6 good games, I think starting up at Ross County away where he came off the bench, won the penalty and scored the equaliser in the last minute. Then I think roughly following that he scored against Ayr Morton and a few other games, and has won a penalty against Ayr also I think (dodgy lookin dive when tackled by John Robbo). Actually he won the penalty up at Dundee too.

So he does contribute, he's contributed a hell of a lot more than Doolan for me this season, and I like Doolan. Only Cairney can honestly say he's offered more in an attacking sense than Erskine this season, IMHO.

Similar dilemma....a round of golf taking in the breathtaking scenery of ben lomond the campsies with a couple of refreshments after..or sit and be saddened in a souless wreck of a stadium for 105 minutes :sad1:

But mate is the Campsies and Ben Lomond area not covered in snow therefore the golf will be cancelled surely :innocent2:

Problem solved Firhill it is then :head_ball:

Please dont balem me though if its a terrible game