Dundee Game?

redhulk44

Please accept my sincerest apologies, comrade.

"The Star" - I was referring to the Star & Garter, which is a drinking establishment very close to the stadium. Should you require an alcoholic beverage before or after any home game, you are more than welcome.

Well, I don't like pubs for two reasons. One is that pubs are too noisy. Second is that I cannot drink alcohol, because of the medicine I'm taking. But if someone gives me a non-alcohol drink, I'd be hapy.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Star" - I was referring to the Star & Garter, which is a drinking establishment very close to the stadium. Should you require an alcoholic beverage before or after any home game, you are more than welcome.

I cannot drink alcohol, because of the medicine I'm taking.

That's a real pity as Michael is renowned in the area for serving a delicious choko of sake.

Forget about taking a bus to Firhill. From Caledonian University walk in a westerly direction to the junction of Port Dundas Road/ Cowcaddens Street/ and continue walking on the North side footpath and you will reach Cowcaddens Street Undergroun Station. Keep going in a northerly direction and it will change its' name to Garscube Road. Walk to the underpass below the M8 Motorway and continue up tp Roun Toll where there are traffic lights. Cross over very carefully and continue up Garscube Road to the next set of traffic lights which is at the junction of Firhill Road and bear right . The Stadium is now within sight.

P.S. If you cross over to the other side of the latter part of Garscube Road and enter the Star and Garter pub Iam sure you will receive a very warm welome from Thistle supporters. Don't be shy

The walk will take about 20 minutes, be more staightforward (easier and simpler), healthier and less expensive.

Edited by Dr.D

Dear Mr sigesige00,

Please could you confirm your attendance at the next Thistle home game on Saturday 18th February and, more importantly, your pre-match attendance in the Star & Garter public house?

Upon arrival at, say 2.15pm, you will be welcomed by a traditional Jags guard of honour and greeted at the bar with a courtesy pint of Irn Bru* by any number of Jags diehards who also participate on this very forum. As is traditional with the welcoming of overseas visitors, the following round will be on you.

At 2.30pm an autograph signing session will take place with you placing your moniker on fans' taps and scarves.

You may confirm your attendance, or otherwise, on this very forum.

Fraternally,

Mr Blackpool Jags

* swally optional

Dear Mr sigesige00,

Please could you confirm your attendance at the next Thistle home game on Saturday 18th February and, more importantly, your pre-match attendance in the Star & Garter public house?

Upon arrival at, say 2.15pm, you will be welcomed by a traditional Jags guard of honour and greeted at the bar with a courtesy pint of Irn Bru* by any number of Jags diehards who also participate on this very forum. As is traditional with the welcoming of overseas visitors, the following round will be on you.

At 2.30pm an autograph signing session will take place with you placing your moniker on fans' taps and scarves.

You may confirm your attendance, or otherwise, on this very forum.

Fraternally,

Mr Blackpool Jags

* swally optional

Well, if you are not joking, I do not hate to be welcomed.

However, it should be AFTER the game not BEFORE the game, because I may have trouble to find the way to Firhill again. And I will surely have trouble to find the Star & Garter without help the supporters.

If I arrived before the gates open, I will be around the ticket booth. I am a 171cm-tall, normal sized man with glasses. If I arrived after the gates open, I'll stand on the front row. Please talk to me if you find me.

Well, if you are not joking, I do not hate to be welcomed.

However, it should be AFTER the game not BEFORE the game, because I may have trouble to find the way to Firhill again. And I will surely have trouble to find the Star & Garter without help the supporters.

If I arrived before the gates open, I will be around the ticket booth. I am a 171cm-tall, normal sized man with glasses. If I arrived after the gates open, I'll stand on the front row. Please talk to me if you find me.

I just can't believe that you're a real person. All your posts are ridiculous.

Forget about taking a bus to Firhill. From Caledonian University walk in a westerly direction to the junction of Port Dundas Road/ Cowcaddens Street/ and continue walking on the North side footpath and you will reach Cowcaddens Street Undergroun Station. Keep going in a northerly direction and it will change its' name to Garscube Road. Walk to the underpass below the M8 Motorway and continue up tp Roun Toll where there are traffic lights. Cross over very carefully and continue up Garscube Road to the next set of traffic lights which is at the junction of Firhill Road and bear right . The Stadium is now within sight.

P.S. If you cross over to the other side of the latter part of Garscube Road and enter the Star and Garter pub Iam sure you will receive a very warm welome from Thistle supporters. Don't be shy

The walk will take about 20 minutes, be more staightforward (easier and simpler), healthier and less expensive.

Thank you very much. This morning I went to Woodside Health Centre, on the Garscube Road. Because I arrived too early, I tried to find the way to Firhill again. It was very easy, and I also found the Star and Garter too.

Thank you very much. This morning I went to Woodside Health Centre, on the Garscube Road. Because I arrived too early, I tried to find the way to Firhill again. It was very easy, and I also found the Star and Garter too.

Excellent stuff. Why don't you bring a burd with you to the Morton game? No extra charge at the gate!

• 2 weeks later...