Match Highlights 10/11

Yellow & Redneck

I would be happy to pay for highlights assuming that they were slightly longer, put up a bit more swiftly, and were perhaps better quality. You would think, given the amount of nomads alone, that this might be a nice little earner for a small amount of effort.

I don't think they can make the highlights longer than they currently are due to SFA rules.

Well if there's a quality problem why dont you just put in

suggestions as far as i can see the quality is ok what more

do people want. As for the time scale only 3 mins can be put

on. Just now there's 3 mins plus. As they say you cant

please all the people all the time suggestions is the ANSWER

People are putting in suggestions, I don't think anyone has been overly critical without being constructive about it.

If people are going to be paying a subscription for it then they are more than entitled to expect the quality to improve. I don't think there is much wrong with the footage itself but small things like the lineups showing on the screen as the teams kickoff, the score in the corner of the screen and perhaps even someone commentating over the highlights rather than hearing "SORT IT OUT MCCALL" from the crowd would make it more professional.

At the moment it's a service we get for free that other clubs charge their fans for so I'm not complaining but if I was to pay then the above plus maybe an interview with the manager and a player every week would make it value for money.