The Jokes Thread

KAWB

Couldn't believe it!!!!

3.30 am, neighbour banging on my door!

Luckily for him, I was still up, & playing my drums.

• Members

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Latvian, a Chinese, a Japanese, a Kiwi, a Canuck, an Eskimo, a Fijian, a Turk, an Aussie, a Yank, an Egyptian, a Spaniard, a Mongolian, a Tibetan, a Polack, a Japanese, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Greek, a Russian, an Estonian, a German, an Indian, an Italian, a Brazilian, a Kenyan, a South African, a Filipino, a Pakistani, a Korean, a Argentinean, a Lithuanian, a Dane, a Finn, a Swede, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Czech, and a Swiss man go to a pub.

The bouncer says, "Sorry. I can't let you in without a Thai."

A Glasgow policeman spots a huge black guy dancing on the roof of a Ford Sierra car.

He radios for backup.

"What's the situation?"

"A big fat darkie is dancing on a car roof."

You can't say that over the radio" replies the operator,

"You have to use the politically correct terminology"

"OK" he says,

"Zulu ....Tango ....Sierra"

a letter from an Irish Mother to her son.......

Dear Son,

Just a few lines to let you know I'm still alive. I'm writing this letter slowly because I know you can't read fast. We are all doing very well.

You won't recognise the house when you get home - we have moved. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home, so we moved. I won't be able to send you the address because the last Irish family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so that they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well though: last week I put a load in and pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

Your father's got a really good job now. He's got 500 men under him. He's cutting the grass at the cemetery.

Your sister Mary had a baby this morning but I haven't found out if it's a boy or a girl, so I don't know whether you are an auntie or an uncle.

Your brother Tom is still in the army. He's only been there a short while and they've already made him a court martial!

Your Uncle Patrick drowned last week in a vat of whiskey in the Dublin Brewery. Some of his workmates tried to save him but he fought them off bravely. They cremated him and it took three days to put out the fire.

I'm sorry to say that your cousin Seamus was arrested while riding his bicycle last week. They are charging him with dope peddling.

I went to the doctor on Thursday and your father went with me. The doctor put a small tube in my mouth and told me not to talk for ten minutes. Your father offered to buy it from him.

The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice this week, first for three days and then for four days. Monday was so windy one of the chickens laid the same egg four times.

We had a letter from the undertaker. He said if the last payment on your grandmother's plot wasn't paid in seven days, up she comes.

About that coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Stanley said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your father out.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

Your loving Mum.

P.S. I was going to send you some money but I had already sealed the envelope.

Theres a good chance this might get removed but here goes.

An out of work pianist with Tourettes Syndrome is strolling around the streets and bars of Soho one unemployed afternoon.

Walking down the street he sees a lounge bar with a sign in the window

'Pianist wanted for evening performances'.

'Fu**ing get in there you c*nt!' he says to himself and goes to the

bar.

'Get the fu**ing manager of this pigs shit middle class w*nkhole please you c*nt', he says to a somewhat startled barman.

The barman however obliges and his manager comes upstairs. 'Can I help you sir?' he says

'Yes you can you fat piece of s*it, I saw your poxy advert in the c*nting window and I'm here to audition.....w*nker.'

The manager is naturally put off by the man's abrasive manner but his dire need for a top class pianist forces him to agree to an audition.

The first tune the Pianist plays is an uplifting jazzy number, not too involving, yet

utterly melodic. At the end the thrilled barman cries, 'Wonderful,

wonderful "What was that called?'

'That song was called "Excuse me prime minister but I`ve just ejaculated in your daughter's eye, and now the c*nts blind...'

'Oh' says the manager 'err, can you play me another. Something a little less "lively".

'W*nker..' interjects the pianist before launching into a powerful ballad which leaves the manager in tears.

The manager through his salty teardrops asks him the title.

'That little number was called "Sometimes when you do a bird up the

sh*t box you get cr*p on your bell end."

' I see' says the manager, 'Have you got any songs with less offensive titles?'

'Well there's my jazz number "Do you want me to split your r*ngpiece", or there's the epic "I don't care if you're older my dear, you've still got nice jugs".

'Look' says the manager interrupting, I think you're a superb pianist but the title

of your songs are a little "racy". I will hire you on the condition that you do not introduce your songs or speak to the audience.

' 'F*ck it'says the pianist 'Why not'. On his first night everything is going

superbly the crowd are lapping up his repertoire and his silence is

being received as modesty.

The only thing putting off the pianist is that in the front row there

is a gorgeous blonde in a black evening dress with a split up the side

revealing the tops of her stockings, and a plunging neckline which

boasts a proud and inviting cleavage.

During the interval the pianist has got such a stonking hard on that he

decides to go to the bog and knock one out. Just as he has shot his

muck he hears himself being re-introduced over the tannoy, so he rushes back

to the stage and finishes his act. After the show he is at the bar

relaxing when the blonde approaches him.

'Hi' she says.

'Hello' he winces, struggling to hold in the expletives.

She leans over and whispers in his ear, 'Do you know your c*ck is hanging out of your trousers, and sp*nk is dribbling onto your shoes?

' 'Know it?' says the pianist putting his beer on the bar confidently,

I f*cking wrote it!!!'

a Rangers fan and a Celtic fan wer driving and their cars collided. To their amazement neither is hurt but both cars are write offs. In celebration of their good fortune they agree to put their differences aside from that moment on and the Celtic fan manages to prise open his boot and extract a bottle of 12 year olg whisky. He hands it to the Rangers fan who exclaims "may the h*ns and Tims live together in peace and harmony" and then gulps down half the bottle. He goes to hand the bottle to the Celtic fan who replies "No thanks, I'll just wait till the police get here!"