The Jokes Thread

KAWB

• 2 weeks later...

Some nice analogies taken from high school essays:

Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two sides gently compressed by a ThighMaster.

His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.

She grew on him like she was a colony of E. Coli, and he was room-temperature Canadian beef.

She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup.

Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.

The hailstones leaped from the pavement, just like maggots when you fry them in hot grease.

Even in his last years, Granddad had a mind like a steel trap, only one that had been left out so long it had rusted shut.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.

The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.

The young fighter had a hungry look, the kind you get from not eating for a while.

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck, either, but a real duck that was actually lame, maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

The ballerina rose gracefully en Pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.

He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up.

A young lady cames home from a date, rather sad. She told her mother, "Anthony proposed to me an hour ago." "Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked. "Because he also told me he is an aetheist. Mum, he doesn't even believe there's a Hell." Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us we'll show him how wrong he is."

Paddy goes to see Mick at the farm and his wife Geraldine answers the door "he's out in the barn Paddy she says"

Paddy opens the barn door and Mick is standing there ramming his co*k in and out of the diesel tank hole of the tractor bollock naked "Mick what f*ck are you doing he says" to which Mick replies "Geraldine and i havent been getting on recently so my sex therapist says to put the spice back into our sex life, do something sexy to attractor...

A man's wife is in hospital and the doctor phones the husband and explains.

Your wife is here and I'm afraid there has been a mix up with her test results so we don't know whether she's got

Alzheimer's or HIV.

The man replies.What the hell am I supposed to do now then.The doctor answers.

I'm going to put her on the wrong bus,if she finds her way home don't shag her!

Edited by thornwoodjag