The Jokes Thread

KAWB

A couple auditioned for Britain's Got Talent last month.

Simon - "What is your act?"

Husband - "Magic!"

Simon - "What are you both going to do?"

Wife - "We are going to make a child disappear into thin air."

Simon - "Have you ever done this before?"

Husband - "Yes, once."

Simon - "Okay, Gerry & Kate, good luck."

:P:unsure: :unsure: :lol:

Husband and wife before marriage.

Husband - Aaah! ...At last!

Wife - Do you want me to leave?

Husband - No!

Wife - Do you love me?

Husband - Of course!

Wife - Have you ever cheated on me?

Husband - No!

Wife - Will you kiss me?

Husband - Every chance I get!

Wife - Will you hit me?

Husband - Hell no!

Wife - Can I trust you?

Husband - Yes.

Wife - Darling!

After marriage: read from bottom to top.

Ryan Giggs and his brother walk into a bar.

Ryan says to the barman "I'll have whatever he's having..."

You can't knock Giggs for shagging IMOGEN THOMAS.

Any girl whose name is an anagram of A SMOOTH MINGE has got to be worth a dabble.

Man rolls over in bed and grins at his wife.

She says "Not tonight darling, i've got a gynaecologist appointment tomorrow and want to stay clean".

Man rolls over feeling rejected.

After 5 minutes, he rolls back over and asks "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow?"

• 2 weeks later...

A man walks into Waterstones and asks the assisstant "Do you have the new book out for men with short penises? she replies "Im not sure if its in yet" Man says "thats the one, I will take a copy"

Actually, that's no' funny. :(

:lol::lol:

My English teacher just told me my grammar is crap....... I said well your grandads a s**t

Two women talking "do you look at your husbands when your having sex ?"

" i did once and he looked really angry"

"why did he look angry"

"cos he was looking in through the window!!" :)

went to the shop earlier on and some bloke tried to attack me with some milk and cheese......

I thought how dairy!!! :)

The missus asked me to go out shopping for something that made her look sexy. You should have seen her face when i came back with 12 cans!!

A 60-year-old woman is desperate to revive her husband's diminished appetite for sex. So for the first time ever she resorts to going to bed stark naked. The husband notices this and says "Hey, what's this?"

"It's my new, special night dress," she replies. "It's called the Aphrodites dress."

"Aye, well you might have ironed it."

just arrived home to find a pretty woman grouting the bathroom wall & singng "It's a heartache, nothing but a fools game !"

i thought to myself she's a BONNIE TILER !

I bought a car from the same pretty woman ..... it's alright, but every now and then it falls apart.

Have you ever wondered what the difference between Grandmothers and Grandfathers is? A friend, who worked away from home all week, always made a morning available when he would take his 7-year old granddaughter for a drive in the car for some bonding time - just he and his granddaughter. One particular Sunday, however, he had a bad cold and just wanted to stay in bed. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their Granddaughter out in the car. When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see how her Grandfather was.

'Well, did you enjoy your ride with Grandma?' 'Great, Grandpa' the girl replied, 'and do you know what? We didn't see a single tosser, blind basturt, f*ckwit, dickhe*d Asian prick, w*nker or a towel-head anywhere today!

Slightly off-topic (sorry) but the last joke just reminded me about my 2 daughters. When they were wee I used to tell them that Celtic and Rangers were bad bad words. They used to go "Ohhhhh" and point at the screen when either 2 were mentioned on the telly. Anyway.... they were out playing one day and my youngest came in to shop her big sister for swearing - telling me she had said the "C-word"..... I went a bit radio rental at my eldest demanding to know what she had said. She stared at her feet and said "I asked the wee boy down the road why he was wearing that silly Celtic shirt"

Brainwashing....... never a good idea with kids

*edited to add: Should I have told her to get the wee c**t tellt? :thinking:

Edited by hamiltonjag

Slightly off-topic (sorry) but the last joke just reminded me about my 2 daughters. When they were wee I used to tell them that Celtic and Rangers were bad bad words. They used to go "Ohhhhh" and point at the screen when either 2 were mentioned on the telly. Anyway.... they were out playing one day and my youngest came in to shop her big sister for swearing - telling me she had said the "C-word"..... I went a bit radio rental at my eldest demanding to know what she had said. She stared at her feet and said "I asked the wee boy down the road why he was wearing that silly Celtic shirt"

Brainwashing....... never a good idea with kids

*edited to add: Should I have told her to get the wee c**t tellt? :thinking:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

A man goes into the Pharmacy and said, "I need some medicine please"

The assistant asked "What for?"

He said hoarsely, "For Cough"

She replied 'F*ck off yourself you cheeky monkey".

Edited by kni