The Jokes Thread

KAWB

Two Aussie mates, Ferret & Knackers were adrift in a Dingy. While rummaging through the boat's provisions Ferret comes across an old lamp. He rubbed it vigorously and sure enough out popped a Genie. This Genie however was a little different. He stated he could only deliver one wish and not the standard three wishes. Without giving much thought, Ferret blurted out, "Turn the entire Ocean into Beer" The Genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash and immediately the ocean turned into Beer. The Genie vanished. Only the gentle lapping of Beer on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances. Knackers looked at Ferret with a look of disgust as he had used the only wish. After a long tension filled moment Knackers said " Nice one ******** ! now we're going to have to Piss in the Boat!!!!

In the middle of an International Gynaecology Conference an English and Scots gynaecologist are discussing their recent cases. The Scots Gynaecologist " Only last week there wis a wumin who came to see me and her Clitoris, well it wis like a melon" English Gynaecologist " Don't be absurd, it couldn't have been that big my good man. She wouldn't have been able to walk if it was that size" Scots Gynaecologist " Aahhh you Engalish. there you again, always talkin' aboot the size----------------Ah wis talkin' aboot the Flavour"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, one Anne

Maynard, has sued St Luke's hospital, saying that after her husband was

treated there recently, he had lost all interest in sex.

A hospital spokesman replied,

"Mr Maynard was actually admitted in Ophthalmology - all we did was correct his eyesight."

Edited by SookeJag
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A teacher asked her class to use the word "Fascinate" in a sentence. Wee Sally put up her hand and said "My family went to my Grandads farm and we all saw his farm animals which was Fascinating. The teacher said "That was good Sally but I wanted you to use the word Fascinate and not Fascinating". Then Annie raised her hand and she said "My family went to see Cinderella on Ice and we were all Fascinated" The teacher said " That was also good but I still want a sentence with the word Fascinate" Then wee Johnny raised his hand and the teacher hesitated as he was a little Brat but she asked him for his effort and Johnny said " My auntie Jean has a sweater with Ten buttons on it but because her Tits are so big she can only Fasten Eight !

A young girl goes home, walks into the living room and says to her Dad "Dad, cancel my allowance, throw my clothes out the window, take my TV, Stereo, Ipad and my jewellery and give them all to the charity shop. Sell my car, take back my house keys and throw me out of the house!!!! Well she didn't actually put it like that.....................what she said was................"Dad, this is my new boyfriend Mohammed!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...