Can Stirling Albion Survive In The 1St Division?

sigesige00

My Japanese friend is a fan of Stirling, following her husband.

Can the yo-yos survive in the coming season?

And, do the Jags supporters have anything against them?

Nothing against Stirling Albion . It's always a great day out. The Albion Bar, then the pub (name ?) half way to the stadium. :cheers:

The Japanese (and Norwegian) whaling is not endangering the survival. The Japanese whaling is limited to the mink whale, which is not an endangered specie.

Thankfully I have more than 2 peas for a brain and I don't believe everything which emanates from the vested interest publicity machinery of these viscious and indefensible activities in the waters around the antartic - and don't drag the norwegians into the same magnitude as activities of your lot who hide behind 'research' as a disguise for commercial whaling activities - and it is not solely limited to the minke as you would have us believe either.

any joy getting the west of scotland cricket top yet - i think they've got your size in stock :lol:

Edited by gianlucatoni

If they still had Moore I think they could have stayed up but I'm not sure now, it sounds like they are more skint than anyone and will struggle.

have nothing against them at all, most jags fans will remember when we won promotion from the 2nd division , the lindau hat-trick match, their fans were superb, we took up 3 sides of their pitch, gubbed them and put them pretty close to relegation yet they were still applauding the team off the field, probably one of my fave away games due to the memories of that day.

I felt sorry for them a few years ago when we beat them at firhill 1-0 which relegated them. keegan of all folk scoring in the last minute!

would like to see stirling staying up this year. :thumbsup2:

The Binos chances of survival will depend on the choice of new manager and finances. We are only slightly better off because we own the stadium and used the PropCo deal to reduce the debts from a similar level. Like us, the Binos will wait until the last minute to make signings. There could be a few bargains or good loan deals available.

Can the Binos survive ? Of course they can. They can even win the league if they win more games than anyone else.

WILL the Binos survive ? Probably not. The squad was pretty poor and they have lost a couple of players and have no money to replace them.

Do we have anything against them ? No. A good day out when we go there