Paul Cairney Shirt Draw

Lambies Lost Doo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys - I got a call from PTFC about picking up the shirt after the last home game. I will be in Glasgow for this so I wanted to check if everyone was happy if I got Paul to do the draw when the shirt gets picked up? Then we know it's all above board and I don't accused of stealing the draw through my bitterness of winning 2 prizes during 8 years membership of 800/Centenary Fund draw.

I've had a few messages from people who kindly donated money and I would like others to contact me with their email addresses so I can double check my paypal account as my spreadsheet was wiped when my laptop died and I had to reinstall windows without being able to or probably doing it incorrectly with no backup.

Hi Guys - I got a call from PTFC about picking up the shirt after the last home game. I will be in Glasgow for this so I wanted to check if everyone was happy if I got Paul to do the draw when the shirt gets picked up? Then we know it's all above board and I don't accused of stealing the draw through my bitterness of winning 2 prizes during 8 years membership of 800/Centenary Fund draw.

:thumbsup2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Here are the number of names in the hat which each contributor will get. £10 = 1 draw.

Total Cost of sponsorship was £330 which we all should be proud of raising and getting our name on one if not the player of the season appearing on the official website and the home program all season.

Some of those I could not work out your user name so I have included first name and surname initial. Did not want to include full names or email addresses on the internet but I have them stored. Wanted to make a list to ensure everyone is happy with the draw. Any issues let me know.

German Jag 6 tickets

London Exile 5 tickets

John B (no forum name) 5 tickets.

Lambies Lost Doo 3 tickets

Fawlty Towers 2 tickets.

Jim R (no forum name) 2 tickets

Steven W (no forum name) 2 tickets

Kestrel 1 ticket

Steelie Toes 1 ticket

Vladamir Putin 1 ticket

Shuggie 1 ticket

hvc1876 1 ticket

almacd 1 ticket

Jaggernaut 1 ticket

East Lothian Jag 1 ticket

Edited by Lambies Lost Doo

Updated forum names

German Jag 6 tickets

London Exile 5 tickets

Belfast Jag 5 tickets.

Lambies Lost Doo 3 tickets

Fawlty Towers 2 tickets.

Jim R (no forum name) 2 tickets

Steven W (no forum name) 2 tickets

Kestrel 1 ticket

Steelie Toes 1 ticket

Vladamir Putin 1 ticket

Shuggie 1 ticket

hvc1876 1 ticket

almacd 1 ticket

Jaggernaut 1 ticket

East Lothian Jag 1 ticket

I was at the game, met up with a mate, enjoyed the sun, the youth team parade and Archie presentation and the game was ok. First game we bossed it. Second game went a bit flat. With Ross County out the league, Dunfermline most probably down and cost cutting for a lower division I think we have a good chance of promotion next year hoping the majority of players stay.

Met Paul in the boardroom (there are no replicas of League Cup or Div 1 or Div 2 trophies in trophy cabinet which is disappointing) and he was a nice polite guy. Thanked us for the support of his jersey. I did ask him about his contract and he said he was waiting for his agent to get back to him and looked a bit awkward which is understandable. I said on personal level I was thankful for what he had given to the club, hoped he would stay, but my best wishes would remain whatever he decides. Scott Fox, Kris Doolan and David Rowson were also about and they were nice and polite guys with the people who sponsored them.

I asked Paul to draw the names from my expensive looking "Boots" poly bag (1 ticket per £10 donated) and he asked "What if I draw the wrong ticket?" which made me think "Hope it's not mine as it could be awkward" but the paper ticket was duly handed over and the name appeared as <CUE DRUM ROLL> .................... "Belfast Jag"! You get a home jersey with Number 7 on the back, SFL badges and Paul's signature on the front. Congratulations to that man based across the Irish Sea and thanks again to all who donated. It felt good having our name on the program and website and knowing that we contributed a bit extra to the club. Belfast Jag if you can PM me with your details I will get it sent over to you.

• 2 weeks later...