Worst Films

Chicofan

Seen a few pretty pish films in my time and quite a few recently.

The latest pile of absolute piffle I watched.

44 inch chest with Ray Winstone......it is the worst film I have ever seen.

Any more for any more??

Such a pointless film! Would be as well lasting 5mins, nothing happens at all! Hated minority report even though it got decent reviews,

Not so much bad, more cheesier than a tramps bell end

Slaughter High (aka April Fools Day), about a group of students who play pranks on a nerd which goes all wrong, and 5yrs later are invited to a reunion...you know how the rest goes,...i think it cost $20 to shoot, also stars the actor who plays terry from emmerdale in it with an AMAZING american accent...i think he came from the wee american state of yorkshire

Slaughter High (aka April Fools Day), about a group of students who play pranks on a nerd which goes all wrong, and 5yrs later are invited to a reunion...you know how the rest goes,...i think it cost $20 to shoot, also stars the actor who plays terry from emmerdale in it with an AMAZING american accent...i think he came from the wee american state of yorkshire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB8Xv_m-Ado

Just looked him up - he is in fact Billy Hartman and comes from Scotland. He had a minor part in Highlander as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB8Xv_m-Ado

That looks brilliant!

Lost In Translation, awful. Just watched one called 'Blood Out' with Luke Goss (yes him from Bros as an 'action hero') Vinnie Jones, 50 Cent & Val Kilmer, it was dire. Also Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy was the biggest bore ever

When I was a lad, we used to have an unofficial contest to see who'd rent the worst video ( well it was London in 1989'ish!). I won by hiring "IBought a Vampire Motorcycle"-particularly memorable for a monster turd jumping out of a toilet into a characters mouth! Actually, I thought it really funny at the time and its now considered a bit of a cult classic.

When I was a lad, we used to have an unofficial contest to see who'd rent the worst video ( well it was London in 1989'ish!). I won by hiring "IBought a Vampire Motorcycle"-particularly memorable for a monster turd jumping out of a toilet into a characters mouth! Actually, I thought it really funny at the time and its now considered a bit of a cult classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbvqz-nv7Zw

Looks good!