Sponsoring As A Nomad

topcat

Currently working in Qatar but have been a NOMAD for 20 years.

I wrote the same email last year encouraging other NOMADs to take up my cause.

As I have never been able to always go to Firhill or travel to away games as I did in my youth I have always been a bit embarrassed by the the commitment of my mates who take season tickets year in year out.

So having thought about it out I resolved to take a shirt sponsor of Christie Elliot last year. The cost was roughly the same as a season ticket.

I have just responsored Elliot for this year and I would encourage all NOMADS to try and support your club by putting a NOMAD sponsorship next to your favourite player.

Whos with me? Wouldn,t it be magnificent for our team to be sponsored by our overseas diehards.

Topcat

Currently working in Qatar but have been a NOMAD for 20 years.

I wrote the same email last year encouraging other NOMADs to take up my cause.

As I have never been able to always go to Firhill or travel to away games as I did in my youth I have always been a bit embarrassed by the the commitment of my mates who take season tickets year in year out.

So having thought about it out I resolved to take a shirt sponsor of Christie Elliot last year. The cost was roughly the same as a season ticket.

I have just responsored Elliot for this year and I would encourage all NOMADS to try and support your club by putting a NOMAD sponsorship next to your favourite player.

Whos with me? Wouldn,t it be magnificent for our team to be sponsored by our overseas diehards.

Topcat

I'll do it, I can put money towards it when I get my first paycheck from my new job in Liverpool, making me a Nomad once again.

Edited to add: By the way, have I told everyone I got a job? :D