I Have A Dream

lennythistle

Brothers and sisters,I have a dream. A dream where the evil, the corrupt, the blackmailers, those who have brought shame and disgrace to the game we love, face their day of reckoning. That the likes of Murray, Whyte and Doncaster finally get to face the music. I have a dream.

That while there are teams who have more money than us, a larger fan base, have more success, that the rules that apply to those of us who play in Red Yellow and Black , Red, Red and black, Yellow, Black and white, Tangerine, Maroon, White, light, dark or sky blue are the same...the very same, as those who play in Green and white hoops and Royal Blue. I have a dream.

That the journalists of the land,stop kneeling down and sucking the c**k of the old firm and take responsibility for the mess we find ourselves in. That they get off their fat , lazy arses and go out and actually earn a living. i have a dream.

That when we lose our first game of the season, there is not a knee jerk reaction on here calling for Jackie's head. I have a dream.

That when we are next asked to play on a Friday night, we make it a FANCY DRESS FRIDAY! I have a dream.

That when we play non league opposition in the cup, we give them such a botty spanking at first time of asking, that the poor souls need skin graphs on their toosh, just to allow them to sit down.

That the wee jags subscription for the coming season, goes through the roof. That there are incentives and a couple of open days for the kids and their parents to come and meet the ENTIRE first team squad (say at Firhill, or Firhill complex). Have a chat, take photos, get autographs, a wee kick about. I have a dream.

That the stand behind the goal for the singing section, finally gets named the JOHN LAMBIE STAND and the man himself gets to officially open it. I have a dream.

That at the 2012 wee jags xmas party, when doing the conga, Conrad Balatoni, pulls his fecking jeans up so that my wife doesn't have to hold onto his calvin Kien boxers, then throw the mother of all hissy fits when the conga stops! I have a dream.

That now 7 months after the last wee jags xmas party, my wife will now PLEASE go wash her hands! I have a dream

That when Lance announces the second prize in the 50/50 that when he makes a joke , everyone realizes it was JUST A JOKE! I have a dream

That when wee Gus does his next publicity stunt while wearing the latest jags top, that people realise he is meaning no harm and trying to do the best for the club....wee man, i have a great idea about you being a gas inspector in Oldham, while wearing the latest away top..pm me and we can go over the fine details ;) I have a dream

That we can all throw our losing 50/50 tickets in the air at half time and no one gets shown the exit door! I have a dream.

That the Mad Monks of Maryhill are back in the newly named John Lambie Stand, whipping themselves to a frenzy as the jags go goal crazy! I have a dream.

That when we have the next firhill cup fun day, when i'm asked to change teams and thus play my opening game an hour and a half earlier than i was meant to, then make the save of my life and that of the entire day, that my wife, son and sister in law, have not buggered off to jaconelie's for tea and rolls! I have a dream.

That at the same fun day, some bugger tells the PA guy, I have switched teams, so i'm not referred to as Nindy Sondh all bloody day. I have a dream.

That on any given saturday, me, Uberteeb, Ian mac, Potty trained, Kirkiejag and Grant tierneys tackle, are on here laughing and joking over the latest 5 goal victory for the jags. I have a dream

That Aaron Sinclair flies down the wing and sends over a cross of precision and accuracy , onto the napper of Dools and he sends the header past the despairing keeper and into the onion bag........not that Aaron Sinclair, fires a cross over the bing, straight into the napper of some poor OAP walking down firhill road with her shopping, thus knocking her onions out her bag and leaving her in despair. I have a dream.

That Chris Erskine, brings his A game to almost every game and that he shows the rest of Scottish football what a player we all know he can be. I have a dream.

That we send yoda jag out from his jedi temple to spread the good of PTFC. Even if that means sending him to a galaxy far, far away, as long as he can make the jump to light speed, he should be back in time for KO on the saturday....JUST THINK OF THE GOOD HE COULD DO!. I have a dream.

That the Jagettes become the most popular female supporters group in Scottish football. I have a dream.

That we don't refer to a shed boys section and a family section....we refer to each man, woman and child as THISTLE SUPPORTERS! I have a dream.

That come the end of season 2012/2013 LMJ is seen in a conga with all the kids , while singing championees, championees. I have a dream.

I stand before you brothers and sisters. I can just about see the sun. It is trying so so hard to break out and shine down upon us all with all its power and all its glory. There is , however, a dark, thunderous grey cloud blocking it. We brothers and sister, we can bring the wind of change. We can blow that evil cloud away and we can "LET THE SUNSHINE IN" together as one, no sections of this , no fractions of that. In unison, one voice. One loud and colorful voice.

Then we can all be together, in May 2013 and watch as our captain, our leader of men, is handed silver. Then with tears in our eyes and hope in our hearts, we can sing in the proudest of voices as he lifts the silver to the sky...........................................FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST...THE RED AND YELLOW ARMY ARE FREE AT LAST!

This political broadcast was brought to by Alan Leonard (aka Lenny Thistle) on behalf of the PLEASE BEATTIE, VOTE NO PARTY!