Queens Park At Firhill

Dark Passenger

I cannot understand why there is no relevant athletic stadium in Glasgow. Probably because of I am too influenced by the Japanese culture. In Japan, there are too many athletic stadiums because of the annual sport festival, and even professional football teams play in athletic stadiums. I do not understand why there is no decent athletic stadium in the largest city of Scotland.

Probably Scotland should have built a new athletic stadium and Rangers should have moved to that stadium, like West Ham United are going to do.

I cannot understand why there is no relevant athletic stadium in Glasgow. Probably because of I am too influenced by the Japanese culture. In Japan, there are too many athletic stadiums because of the annual sport festival, and even professional football teams play in athletic stadiums. I do not understand why there is no decent athletic stadium in the largest city of Scotland.

Probably Scotland should have built a new athletic stadium and Rangers should have moved to that stadium, like West Ham United are going to do.

You may have something there as it would allow more room for the bigger goals.

And it will be better for players warming up .. some grounds there is so little room players have to go up and down sideways.. it's ridiculous .. with a track they could sprint if they wanted.

Keep up the innovative ideas!