Sell Out Saturday - Official Video

Col

Fair play to whoever makes these, I quite often cuddle a kebab and get all emotional at this one around 4am after away games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAlVcAkfqLg&list=FL9_FGElDy8lgigGDPpAAsvA&feature=mh_lolz

Great video! I was surprised, very pleasantly, to see my dad's league cup final ticket as part of it. It's still in mint condition after all these years.

Fair play to whoever makes these, I quite often cuddle a kebab and get all emotional at this one around 4am after away games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAlVcAkfqLg&list=FL9_FGElDy8lgigGDPpAAsvA&feature=mh_lolz

Uberteeb - no Jags Fan could watch this Video without a lump in there throat, sober or otherwise - the man who spends countless hours working on our Promo Vids is Colin Scott - given the limited materials he has to work with the quality produced is nothing short of amazing.

• Members
the man who spends countless hours working on our Promo Vids is Colin Scott - given the limited materials he has to work with the quality produced is nothing short of amazing.

Nice one Colin and let's not forget it's Colin and his girlfriend Charlene that gives us this place also.

That is undoubtedly the best Thistle video we have ever produced - I always watch it when feeling emotional about Thistle. Stupendous.

That is undoubtedly the best Thistle video we have ever produced - I always watch it when feeling emotional about Thistle. Stupendous.

It is a real lump in the throat video, every time i watch it.

Proud to be a Jag. One Team In Glasgow.

PS whats the song/artist in this video again?

• Administrators

Obviously but why would somebody alter one of the most relevant dates in our history in a video about our history?

Just to say about the ticket - i'm gutted about that. Downloaded that image from the Internet so not sure where the 1871 came from. I've got an updated version of this video (with original ticket) and will post the link later - on my way to the game just now. Thanks very much to everyone for the comments.

Cheers

Just to say about the ticket - i'm gutted about that. Downloaded that image from the Internet so not sure where the 1871 came from. I've got an updated version of this video (with original ticket) and will post the link later - on my way to the game just now. Thanks very much to everyone for the comments.

Cheers

I have e mailed you the scan of the ticket in full colour. It's very special to me, as well as being my dad's cup final ticket, he passed away 7 months later, but managed to see one of the greatest sporting spectacles ever

Edited by Exiled AusJag