Fill Firhell

brian-

I admire those that pay monthly for their chance to win a car,and at the same time help thistle.i have a slightly different approach to help the club.

If every fan who was at the game today brought 1 lapsed supporter,or new fan to the game (equivalent to 5/ 6 beers throughout the week) not only would we help the club but would surely put the shits on the opposition

I therefore require that 2500 becomes 5000 for the raith game ( who knows some may keep coming of their own will)

I rest my case

Ps lets make it firHELL for raith on Sunday

I admire those that pay monthly for their chance to win a car,and at the same time help thistle.i have a slightly different approach to help the club.

If every fan who was at the game today brought 1 lapsed supporter,or new fan to the game (equivalent to 5/ 6 beers throughout the week) not only would we help the club but would surely put the shits on the opposition

I therefore require that 2500 becomes 5000 for the raith game ( who knows some may keep coming of their own will)

I rest my case

Ps lets make it firHELL for raith on Sunday

If you can guarantee I won't get the jail for having a gun to his head right up to the turnstyle I'm in.

With the game live on telly cant see us getting more than today, but I agree with your sentiment and the way the team has started this season we should hopefully start hitting the 3000 barrier pretty soon. The only problem with our league is that outwith ourselves only Morton, Falkirk and maybe the Pars bring half decent supports with them

With the game live on telly cant see us getting more than today, but I agree with your sentiment and the way the team has started this season we should hopefully start hitting the 3000 barrier pretty soon. The only problem with our league is that outwith ourselves only Morton, Falkirk and maybe the Pars bring half decent supports with them

1600 at Cappielow yesterday. Their support is in serious decline.

1600 at Cappielow yesterday. Their support is in serious decline.

Not really a surprise seeing as yesterday was their first league win on a Saturday since November 5th 2011.

Their last home league win on a Saturday, before yesterday, was on 24th September 2011.

• Members

Not really a surprise seeing as yesterday was their first league win on a Saturday since November 5th 2011.

Their last home league win on a Saturday, before yesterday, was on 24th September 2011.

Wow, that's some stat! To think a lot of Thistle fans fancied Allan Moore to take over at Firhill in place of McCall at one point.

Live telly, with commentary in Gaelic!

The budget for Gaelic television won't allow for live subtitles, which usually need stenographers, who are extremely highly paid. Add the requirement for a simultaneous translation of a fast (well, probably) unscripted commentary, and it's easily seen why it doesn't happen much in live programmes in Scotland, even when no translations are provided.

At least, for those too far away to attend, the Gaelic-language commentary will, as always, be of a much higher standard than is ever heard in English. :) Maybe there will be English-language radio commentary on BBC Radio Scotland Medium Wave for the linguistically challenged:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01ml2mq

The budget for Gaelic television won't allow for live subtitles, which usually need stenographers, who are extremely highly paid. Add the requirement for a simultaneous translation of a fast (well, probably) unscripted commentary, and it's easily seen why it doesn't happen much in live programmes in Scotland, even when no translations are provided.

At least, for those too far away to attend, the Gaelic-language commentary will, as always, be of a much higher standard than is ever heard in English. :) Maybe there will be English-language radio commentary on BBC Radio Scotland Medium Wave for the linguistically challenged:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01ml2mq

I demand we have it in Catalan as well :thumbsup2:

Just looking at this seasons league home attendances - v Falkirk 3477; v Dumbarton 2944; v Hamilton 2603.

I'd expect a larger than average crowd against the Bairns, but surely Dumbarton didn't bring 300 more fans through than Hamilton?

Played 3, won 3 and the crowd drops? Discuss.

Edited by Wiltshire Jag

Just looking at this seasons league home attendances - v Falkirk 3477; v Dumbarton 2944; v Hamilton 2603.

I'd expect a larger than average crowd against the Bairns, but surely Dumbarton didn't bring 300 more fans through than Hamilton?

Played 3, won 3 and the crowd drops? Discuss.

I thought the JH looked slightly less busy from the North Stand than it did against Dumbarton.