Just Out - 9/9/12 Vs Raith

sandy

I'm the first to moan (well 2nd, LMJ is the first to moan) about most things so may as well praise the club when possible. The catering in the North Stand was excellent today with more options than ever before and it wasn't burnt. Can't comment on any queues as I was too lazy to go down and get the food myself.

Not sure if it falls within onethistle's remit but I have noticed over the last couple of home games that the first thing people see as they go up the South Drive is overflowing wheelie bins, bin bags lying around, etc. It does not create a good first impression and added to the unsightly bing brings down the overall appearance of the stadium.

Not sure if it falls within onethistle's remit but I have noticed over the last couple of home games that the first thing people see as they go up the South Drive is overflowing wheelie bins, bin bags lying around, etc. It does not create a good first impression and added to the unsightly bing brings down the overall appearance of the stadium.

Jim was raging about this very thing when he was talking to me on the way up the hill Martin, arses were gonna be kicked methinks.

On a similar subject, where's the rusty coloured sludge on Firhill Rd between the shop and the aitken suite coming from? It's horrid and getting dragged through the foyer.

Two Cokes (one pre-match, one half time) were both fine as we're the two steak pies we had. Service was fine as well, but I've never really found this to be a problem. Queues seemed smaller today as well but that might just have been down to the reduced crowd.

Paper towels in toilet at full time as well.

All good.

Went to the North stand for the first time today, and credit to the singers, I was about deafened (I eventually joined in). It reminded me of the atmosphere at the Ayr United match late last season which I really enjoyed, and the acoustics were first rate.

My scotch pie was good, and the queues were very small, though that was about 20 minutes before kick off.

Can it be fed back to Sporting Solutions to provide some sort of table for the salt n pepper n stuff in the north end?

I'm not enjoying using stuff that's been kicking about on a bit of bird shit encrusted concrete!

Also, my dad mentioned today that there are signs up in the JHS toilets, providing Antonia Kerr's name as a point of contact.

Mark down a few adults as concessions and you can explain away some missing dosh.

Is it not separate gates for adults and concessions?

If someone hands in their cash for admitting 500 adults and it's short and they say, well I let in 20 concessions, questions would be asked!

Not sure how it was worked yesterday but yes it is usually separate turnstiles for the different cash amounts.