Just Out - 9/9/12 Vs Raith

sandy

Catering: The Fanta we bought was the fizziest it has been all season. Given the low quality and high prices, we avoided the hot food this time. As mentioned before, the large price list above the kiosk and also the small one stuck to the drinks fountain both still listed hot dogs as £2.70. Last time I was charged £3.80. Joined the queue 15 seconds after half-time whistle, but was more annoyed that I seemed to pick the slowest server. I did notice that a certain gettingjaggy did get a whole new queue opened for her: not sure if it was the “teenagers shorts” or her celebrity Jags Blogger status that merited that honour ;-)

Facebook pictures: His mum wasn’t too happy about our eldest attending his second match in 24 hours; as dad, I couldn’t let him down, could I? Especially so as it was on the back of 3 evening sessions of football training midweek last week, and the same again this week plus another Scotland game tomorrow! However, the resulting picture on the excellent Thistle Facebook site of the two of us seemed to make partial amends for her.

On the pitch: Smashing. Keep it up please!!!!

Not sure much if anything can be done that doesn't cost an excessive amount of money, but I watched the game at home yesterday and the amount of comments I read on twitter and various forums ridiucling the bing was quite embarrassing for the club.

Edited by MWM

My juice was fizzy for a change but it was hot - might be good in the winter when it is cold. My pie was macaroni with the pastry slightly undercooked. Best catering all season which hopefully the high standards continue. Agree with others a wee shelf or table for sauce in the north stand would be great! :)

MWM there is a recent thread on the bing discussing what could be done.

Also, my dad mentioned today that there are signs up in the JHS toilets, providing Antonia Kerr's name as a point of contact.

Sorry, I read that and had to stifle an immature giggle.

Yesterday was my first time in the north stand, was surprised at how relatively good the view was. The odd orange sewage thing (normally only ever seen at Buchanan St subway) mentioned above on Firhill Rd was pretty disgusting, but I don't know how much PTFC can do about that.