Cup Final 7Th April

belfastjag

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm booked up. Will either get supporters bus if there is space as obviously the regulars should get first dibs or see if somewhere like Brass Monkey running a bus.

Yeah, we plan to - will need to get the wife to get her finger out - she's the one with the bus contacts...

Not sure how many seats we'll need...

Does anyone know how to buy a ticket from outside the UK ?

I'm going to have to wait for the general availability next Tuesday, but the only option is an 0871 number which you won't be able to dial from outside UK. I have contacted the club, but no reply yet, so any ideas would be gratefully received.

The club will have a normal number too, however they might not want it publicly known since that would mean if you told everyone else it we could navigate around the 0871 number which I presume they got to make a tiny bit of money from calls.

• 2 weeks later...

tickets arrived, north stand row G. booked into the Holiday inn at cowcaddens and got two seats on the city centre supporters bus from the Station bar in cowcaddens............all sorted!! cannae wait!!

anybudy in town saturday night fora few bees give us a shout!

Edited by soapy