Super Groups

Alan Blues

As is the case in NSW. For culture and refinement you need to come to Melbourne. I've lived here for nearly 30 years, been all over the country, and couldn't live anywhere else. It's also the sporting and restaurant capital of the country. :thumbsup:

Initially we plan on staying in Wollongong but will then move down to Melbourne. It's an excellent city. Apart from that 'hook turn'. Takes some getting used to. Nearly killed myself.

Initially we plan on staying in Wollongong but will then move down to Melbourne. It's an excellent city. Apart from that 'hook turn'. Takes some getting used to. Nearly killed myself.

For the uninitiated. It's easy once you get used to it. You do need to watch out for the trams, though.

http://www.onlymelbourne.com.au/melbourne_details.php?id=21337%20

2 more super groups coming here in March next year. SANTANA and STEVE MILLER BAND.

I'll have to get a second job to pay for all the tickets me thinks!

That will be superb - saw Steve Miller Band in Glasgow last month and he was terrific. Absolutely commited performance and no suggestion that he would take the money and run.

More groups coming to Oz, In yesterday's paper it had ads for a mega concert with Kiss, Motley Crue and Thin Lizzy next March

then another ad for Ringo Starr and his allstar band, then another for Carol King. So that make next Feb, March and April 3 big

months for Super Group Gigs here in Sydney. All we need now are the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, Queen with Paul Rodgers,

Mott the Hoople, Rainbow and we're on a roll!

These guys crack me up - you know there are better tribute acts around?

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:music: Now we are getting Midge Ure, Guns N' Roses with ZZ TOP and Rose Tattoo on the same Bill. We're even getting the Searchers AGAIN!

Sir Cliff is coming as well in Feb. Have we gone back in time as all the oldies are coming to the Land of Oz this year. It has got be something to do with the Weather!!!!! :rocker:

:music: Now we are getting Midge Ure, Guns N' Roses with ZZ TOP and Rose Tattoo on the same Bill. We're even getting the Searchers AGAIN!

Sir Cliff is coming as well in Feb. Have we gone back in time as all the oldies are coming to the Land of Oz this year. It has got be something to do with the Weather!!!!! :rocker:

Forgot to mention that Paul Simon is coming as well! :icon_headfones: