Sigesige00

Jaggernaut

I'm led to believe that our "unique" Asian member is currently banned from posting.

There can be little doubt that he is what you might call a constant "needle" if he were a player, but like some needles, he can also be both entertaining and frustrating.

So, what what the ban for, and for how many matches will it last? Who reached the verdict and set the sentence? Can Sigesige appeal?

• Members

Where did you hear about the ban, Jim?

Hadn't realised he was banned myself, but when you look at posts he's posted before McK, it says "Banned" below it. I do remember reading something particularly dodgy he posted with lots of folk expressing their disgust. I guess that's what finally tipped the scales.

Some of his views on subjects, particularly those regarding children, were very disturbing, but his rule change suggestions were phenomenally insane to say the least. He will be crying into his top collection probably, but bring him back if only for entertainment value and his computer tinted spectacles.

I've had my run ins with him in the past and he is somewhat radio rental; but in a silly way I kinda miss him. A bit like when Airdrie get relegated. I think we need Siggy as a counter to some of the neo-liberal nonsense on this forum. Although the student elite have been quiet of late; maybe the austerity cuts are playing havoc with their free market w***fest!

If he's done the time, bring him back.

MJ

P.S. Was the great man in the shop in the old stand after the game yesterday? Heard some guys chanting his name!

I've had my run ins with him in the past and he is somewhat radio rental; but in a silly way I kinda miss him. A bit like when Airdrie get relegated. I think we need Siggy as a counter to some of the neo-liberal nonsense on this forum. Although the student elite have been quiet of late; maybe the austerity cuts are playing havoc with their free market w***fest!

If he's done the time, bring him back.

MJ

P.S. Was the great man in the shop in the old stand after the game yesterday? Heard some guys chanting his name!

I heard that too. Something like "SigeSige Heil!"

He certainly was in the shop! It was us chanting his name - some of the lads did not believe in his existence.

I was lucky enough to bump into the great man at Caley Uni a few weeks back. His english was very poor but I think I managed to explain to him who I was.

He has to be allowed back on - absolute comedy gold.

Yep, the man is without question a rocket of the very highest order; his brain is composed mainly of scrambled eggs, sodden cardboard and red gravel, and his Savilesque predilections are sooooo dodgy, but, in the interests of a good old daily pish take, I think maybe just maybe he should be allowed back onto this cyber field of play.

He certainly was in the shop! It was us chanting his name - some of the lads did not believe in his existence.

I was walking past as you were chanting his name and the look of bemusement on his wee face confirmed that he was the one! Glaikit in the purest sense of the word. Do you think he could be the new messiah - sent from the east by wise men who just wanted rid of him? But why Scotland, why Glasgow Caley Uni and why not Paisley Uni so that St Midden fans could enjoy his peculiar take on life, football rules, league expansion and the need to keep women chained at all times. His lecturers must all be on medication... of the strongest kind!

But as it's Christmas and we're top of the league, please unleash the beast from the east.

I've just had a PM from him on the TAMB asking me to contact admin and post - "free sigesige00" - so - FREE SIGESIGE00

Never thought I'd be joining this particular campaign but this forum is very quiet without him. A lovely counterbalance to Jaggy B's love of Thatcher, Edwina and Ann Widdecombe. So time for a return? Probably live to regret this one but, hey, it's Christmas!

• Like 2