Sigesige00

Jaggernaut

Never thought I'd be joining this particular campaign but this forum is very quiet without him. A lovely counterbalance to Jaggy B's love of Thatcher, Edwina and Ann Widdecombe. So time for a return? Probably live to regret this one but, hey, it's Christmas!

Now, there's a four-in-a-bed that would test even the most lax of censors. :evil:

dont knock it till you have tried it :hypocrite:

Too much Tory flesh and slime, you couldn't hold on and would have to find an air pocket to survive. Plus if yir mates found out then you'd be dead! Talk about spoiling the magic of Christmas. What is going on in your head Jaggy? Seek urgent help NOW! :yellow_card:

Edited by Meister Jag

Just to let you know that your pal sigeo was on a turnstile today. I was on 44! I hope you all said hiya x

So Sigeo can be trusted to man a turnstile but is not allowed on this forum. The club says yes and trusts him to count them in, but the forum mods still say no. I despair... when will justice prevail.

For all we know he might not be banned, maybe just McCauley Culkin. He does take a wee petted lip now and again when posters 'challenge' some of his more radical views on this and that. We're assuming he's on the naughty step, but I don't think that's been confirmed. Hmmmm. :thinking:

When I checked his status a while back it was definitely "banned". It later changed to "validating", which it still is.

When I checked his status a while back it was definitely "banned". It later changed to "validating", which it still is.

Just looked him up as I couldn't remember seeing his status as banned. He used to be Sigesige00 and now there is a user sigesige000 that has a status as validating. I can only echo what Willjag has said, contact admin if you want to know.

Just looked him up as I couldn't remember seeing his status as banned. He used to be Sigesige00 and now there is a user sigesige000 that has a status as validating. I can only echo what Willjag has said, contact admin if you want to know.

How cunning is that, he's changed his username. I bet the admin / mods won't have spotted his under the radar ploy. Respect to Korea's number one Jags fan :thumbsup2:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The very man spotted today in town by my mate who doesn't use this forum. He rang me earlier to let me know he'd spotted this Japanese-looking guy wearing a Thistle top and approached him for a wee natter. Among other things, he told my mate that when our game was called off on Saturday, he went to Hunbrox to support the Spiders.

I asked him to summarise the character we assumed to be sigesige, and he replied "totally off his chump!" And just for the avoidance of any doubt, the character in question is "studying politics at Caledonian Uni".

Interestingly though, my mate described him as being around 5' 8" and no taller. Hmmmm, I was sure earlier sightings had him as being fairly tall?

Edited by Blackpool Jags

The very man spotted today in town by my mate who doesn't use this forum. He rang me earlier to let me know he'd spotted this Japanese-looking guy wearing a Thistle top and approached him for a wee natter. Among other things, he told my mate that when our game was called off on Saturday, he went to Hunbrox to support the Spiders.

I asked him to summarise the character we assumed to be sigesige, and he replied "totally off his chump!" And just for the avoidance of any doubt, the character in question is "studying politics at Caledonian Uni".

Interestingly though, my mate described him as being around 5' 8" and no taller. Hmmmm, I was sure earlier sightings had him as being fairly tall?

When I met him he appeared to be quite short, but I think that was because he was in the row in front of me at The New Broomfield Shyberry Excelsior Stadium.

I too have just had an email from the great man!

Hi,

Blackpool Jags writes about me. Yes I met a Jag fan on the street close to Buchanan Bus station.

And I am 171cm tall. I do not know my height in feet.

And I do not understand what "totally off his chump!" means. Could you tell me that?

Please post the above in response to Blackpool Jags.

Sigesige

:lol: